mmm I wondered what followed after the photo has been made...Love your hair, Jill!!Rebel xox
Yes, I'd go for the latter ;)And line up behind her!~Kazi xxx
What ever she is ready for she looks fantastic! Seems no matter what she wears for panties, she makes them look very hot and sexy. Feeling a little sexy myself now after looking at her!
Such a beautiful lady. Love the hair and the pose. ;)
Great picture. I definitely vote for Door #2. That looks like she's getting ready for something good.
Whatever she is doing, it is very sexy. And every time I see her hair, I just want to bury my face in it!
Oh yes... I have been missing my hair porn images.... but this one is a beauty!Mollyxxx
Opps....last comment was linked in from wrong blog can you change it too http://mollysdailykiss.comMOllyxxx
Beautiful hair & cute painties. Wonder what happened next--or right before. ;-)
Nice shot, naughty thoughts... :)
I reckon Jill's knees were wobbly - what had you been doing to her Jack? :)
Oh my, I really want to do stuff to that hair. Very sexy thoughts are distracting me.
The hair - The panties - and the gorgeous body - it's just all there isn't it...~Mia~ xx
Very hot! Runs fingers down....
Post a Comment
14 comments:
mmm I wondered what followed after the photo has been made...
Love your hair, Jill!!
Rebel xox
Yes, I'd go for the latter ;)
And line up behind her!
~Kazi xxx
What ever she is ready for she looks fantastic! Seems no matter what she wears for panties, she makes them look very hot and sexy. Feeling a little sexy myself now after looking at her!
Such a beautiful lady. Love the hair and the pose. ;)
Great picture. I definitely vote for Door #2. That looks like she's getting ready for something good.
Whatever she is doing, it is very sexy. And every time I see her hair, I just want to bury my face in it!
Oh yes... I have been missing my hair porn images.... but this one is a beauty!
Mollyxxx
Opps....last comment was linked in from wrong blog can you change it too
http://mollysdailykiss.com
MOllyxxx
Beautiful hair & cute painties. Wonder what happened next--or right before. ;-)
Nice shot, naughty thoughts... :)
I reckon Jill's knees were wobbly - what had you been doing to her Jack? :)
Oh my, I really want to do stuff to that hair. Very sexy thoughts are distracting me.
The hair - The panties - and the gorgeous body - it's just all there isn't it...
~Mia~ xx
Very hot! Runs fingers down....
Post a Comment