Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wicked Wednesday: Midnight Encounter


Jill opened the patio door and stepped outside.  I followed close behind, squinting through the night as she cast off her robe, letting it fall to the ground.  The night air was warm against my body, the wood of the deck sturdy and smooth beneath my bare feet.  She stood at the railing, her back arched, her ass an unmissable target.  She was ready for me.

I listened to the crickets chirping in the distance.  Miles away, we saw a faint spark across the clearing that we could have convinced ourselves was a firefly, if only they were native to the area.  I suggested a far-off hiker with a flashlight, but Jill shot the idea down when the spark died away as quickly as it had appeared.  As long as it didn't get any closer, we were fine.

As I pressed my hardness into the soft flesh of her ass, Jill leaned back to kiss me.  Her tongue found my own, my hands rising to meet the fullness of her breasts.  My fingers pinched and pulled her nipples, manipulating them into excited points as she reached down to guide me inside her.  Taking her mouth off of mine, she gasped as she felt me enter.  Then she braced herself against the railing, and we began.

The coyote that howled in perfect sync with Jill as she climaxed didn't deter our rhythm.  Her hips continued to buck against mine, her pussy undulating on my cock, goading me toward my own orgasm.  I grabbed her hair, pulling her head back so that we could enjoy another voracious kiss.  Her hungry mouth opened on mine.  I knew it wouldn't be long.

When I told Jill that I was cumming, she hopped down off of my cock and lowered herself onto her knees.  I expected her mouth to engulf me, swallowing down every drop as I unleashed my orgasm.  Instead, however, it was her hand that closed around my length, pumping enthusiastically.  As I felt myself begin to ejaculate, I heard a chorus of satisfied moans from my wife as I showered her in white.

We never did find out the cause of the spark we'd seen that night.  But if it did happen to be a hiker, or someone else traveling through those woods, we wonder if he or she noticed our own sparks.

Picture prompt; no verbal prompt this week
Painting by Ash-Dragon-Wolf


11 comments:

Mia said...

Mmmmmmm that is so hot!!!

~Mia~ xx

Marie Rebelle said...

mmm very hot! I imagine that whoever was out there must definitely have seen the sparks!

Rebel xox

Naughty Tashamber said...

Yes, very hot. I agree with Marie, they definitely saw sparks.

Geeky Nymph said...

I want sparks..... :) lovely post! I need a vacation that involves this. lol

Muse said...

Yep. I reckon that hiker put down their flashlight to be able to pick up their binoculars! ;-))

KaziG said...

That would be quite the beacon indeed!! ;)

~Kazi xxx

Anonymous said...

Mmm! I enjoyed this Wicked Wednesday Midnight Encounter. Every bit of it. :-)

Blacksilk said...

Very, very hot! I love the idea of an outside tryst in the dark! I wonder if it's something I could ever get away with in my shared, terraced, city house!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous scene and I almost felt there with you (and I wasn't a stray hiker I promise!)

1ManView said...

Can't think of a better way to induce sparks in the dark... Hot post...

Jade said...

So very hot! Makes me want to put on my hiking shoes...

Labels

abnormal (1) Amnesia (1) analysis (1) Are You Ready to Get Fucked? (1) arrogance (1) Art Snobbery (1) article (5) baby (1) bath (2) boasting (1) bondage (2) books (2) Boots (1) breakfast (1) C.H.U.D. (1) Cambria List (2) candlelight (2) candles (2) Cell Phones (1) Christine (2) clown porn (1) Courtney Trouble (2) Creepy Blurred Photo (1) cum (1) CVS (1) dark desires (1) Dark Shadows (1) Darth Vader (1) dinner (1) Dirty Haiku (2) double standard (1) dream (1) drink (1) Duck Bill (1) e[lust] (1) EdenFantasys (1) erotic (6) erotic fiction (4) erotica (10) Ex Pertinacia Victoria (1) extreme (1) fact (31) Family Feud (1) fiction (6) Fisting (2) fitness (2) Flash Fiction Friday (7) food (1) Formspring (4) Formspring Friday (4) Funny (9) G-Spot (2) girl-girl (4) Golden Rule (1) group sex (8) Haiku (1) Hair as Erogenous Zone (1) Halloween (5) Han Solo (1) handcuffs (3) heels (1) HNT (13) holiday (5) Horror Movies (1) hot (4) hot tub (2) Huffington Post (2) humor (3) I Don't Want to Think on a Sunday (1) International Fisting Day (2) Interview (1) kink (2) legs (1) lingerie (2) Louis CK (1) Lynette Burrows (1) manholes (1) Mark Driscoll (1) Mark Ruffalo (1) masturbation (18) Masturbation Month (1) meme (18) Meme Hatred (1) Monday picture (3) Mother's Day (1) motherhood (1) Movie Trailers (1) music (4) My Brain Hurts (1) naked Jack (1) Nintendo Wii (1) nipple (1) nipple play (1) non-fiction (2) non-monogamy (1) non-sex (3) nonfiction (2) normal (1) Not Sexy (5) Obscenity (2) One Million Moms (1) one-on-one (22) opinions (1) oral sex (2) Oz Quote (1) Parenting (1) park (1) Pastor's Wives (1) Petition (1) photo of Jill (6) photography (16) Picasso (1) picture (4) pie (1) playful (1) Poetry (2) Politics (1) Pope Benedict (1) porn (1) Pornography (2) Possible Bullshit (1) Power Exchange (1) Pumpkins (1) Queef (1) rabbit (3) Reality TV (1) reasons to have sex (1) relaxation (1) relaxing (1) religion and sexuality (1) restraint (3) Retro HNT (4) Rick Perry's an Idiot (1) Rite Aid (1) Rob Liefeld sucks (1) rocking chair (2) San Francisco Bay Guardian (1) Self-Hating Masturbation Addict (1) sepia (2) sex club (1) Sex Education (2) sex negative (1) sex positive (2) Sex Toys (1) Sex-negative right-wing idiots (3) sex-positive (1) Sexual Development (1) SFBG Article (1) Shitty Kid (1) short fiction (4) shower (1) shower sex (1) silhouette (1) Sinful Sunday (4) slut (1) slut shaming (1) Social Networking (1) Sperm (1) Spitting vs. Swallowing (1) sponsored post (1) Star Wars (3) Steve Harvey (1) stockings (2) submissive (3) Sunday Stealing (3) Swallow (1) swinging (1) taboos (1) Teachers are not usually pedophiles (1) Teenage Jack (1) teeth (1) The Frisky (1) The Naughty Hangout (4) thumbcuffs (3) TMI (7) TMI Tuesday (6) TNH (4) topless (2) toys (6) tribute (2) trust (3) unusual turn-ons (1) vagina cookies (1) Valsalva Maneuver (1) vibrator (3) vibrators (1) Video Clip (1) video games (1) Vincent Price (1) Violent Crime Report (1) virginity (1) voyeurism (1) voyeurism/exhibitionism (18) Walgreens (1) Wanton Wednesday (4) webcam (4) weekly feature (29) Weight Room (1) weights (1) weird (1) Wii (1) wine (1) word of the day (2) workout (2) Written by Both (13) written by Jack (44) written by Jill (46) Written by Neither (1)