Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Naughty Hangout: Abridged

The main theme at The Naughty Hangout this week is "Bridge".  We've done a couple photo posts involving a bridge, including a previous installment of TNH, and our final HNT post.  So we thought we'd skip the main theme and tackle one of the backup themes, either "Unfinished" or "Letting Go".  In the end I couldn't help but share this picture of the Golden Gate Bridge at dusk that I took a year or so ago.


If you mouse over the above picture you'll see another image which represents "Unfinished".  Jill and I were hoping to have sex once the baby was asleep, but as you can see, her work schedule has taken its toll on her.  We've got some unfinished business, wouldn't you say?

See who else is being naughty this week!

8 comments:

Naughty Tashamber said...

I definitely agree, things look very unfinished. Perhaps maybe finishing them on that very comfy couch once she wakes up? ;)

KaziG said...

Oh yes, that definitely counts!! Great interpretation :D

~Kazi xxx

Twisted Angel said...

Poor thing I have been there several times, and when the roles were reversed. If she is like me she feels so bad later for it as well..

Cheeky Minx said...

You do indeed, which is no small wonder since Jill looks so sexy and enticing in this shot...

the late phoenix said...

gorgeous shots, both the fronty and the rollover

hazy red and white lights, *eyes blinking*

Mrs. M said...

Okay, first things first, I don't comment nearly enough over here and I wanted to apologize. PLEASE forgive me! ;-)

Second, I LOOOOVE that picture. Not sure why, I certainly hate that Jill is exhausted, but the pic is so casual and sexy.

Also, I would love to see that bridge in person. So jealous!

Sexy Smile said...

It's amazing that Jill can take a cozy nap and still look so damn sexy! I have no doubt that she'll awake refreshed and ready for some action. I only wish that I was on the other side of the bridge so I could join you both!

PaganPrincess said...

Bless her heart, I know that feeling!

Labels

abnormal (1) Amnesia (1) analysis (1) Are You Ready to Get Fucked? (1) arrogance (1) Art Snobbery (1) article (5) baby (1) bath (2) boasting (1) bondage (2) books (2) Boots (1) breakfast (1) C.H.U.D. (1) Cambria List (2) candlelight (2) candles (2) Cell Phones (1) Christine (2) clown porn (1) Courtney Trouble (2) Creepy Blurred Photo (1) cum (1) CVS (1) dark desires (1) Dark Shadows (1) Darth Vader (1) dinner (1) Dirty Haiku (2) double standard (1) dream (1) drink (1) Duck Bill (1) e[lust] (1) EdenFantasys (1) erotic (6) erotic fiction (4) erotica (10) Ex Pertinacia Victoria (1) extreme (1) fact (31) Family Feud (1) fiction (6) Fisting (2) fitness (2) Flash Fiction Friday (7) food (1) Formspring (4) Formspring Friday (4) Funny (9) G-Spot (2) girl-girl (4) Golden Rule (1) group sex (8) Haiku (1) Hair as Erogenous Zone (1) Halloween (5) Han Solo (1) handcuffs (3) heels (1) HNT (13) holiday (5) Horror Movies (1) hot (4) hot tub (2) Huffington Post (2) humor (3) I Don't Want to Think on a Sunday (1) International Fisting Day (2) Interview (1) kink (2) legs (1) lingerie (2) Louis CK (1) Lynette Burrows (1) manholes (1) Mark Driscoll (1) Mark Ruffalo (1) masturbation (18) Masturbation Month (1) meme (18) Meme Hatred (1) Monday picture (3) Mother's Day (1) motherhood (1) Movie Trailers (1) music (4) My Brain Hurts (1) naked Jack (1) Nintendo Wii (1) nipple (1) nipple play (1) non-fiction (2) non-monogamy (1) non-sex (3) nonfiction (2) normal (1) Not Sexy (5) Obscenity (2) One Million Moms (1) one-on-one (22) opinions (1) oral sex (2) Oz Quote (1) Parenting (1) park (1) Pastor's Wives (1) Petition (1) photo of Jill (6) photography (16) Picasso (1) picture (4) pie (1) playful (1) Poetry (2) Politics (1) Pope Benedict (1) porn (1) Pornography (2) Possible Bullshit (1) Power Exchange (1) Pumpkins (1) Queef (1) rabbit (3) Reality TV (1) reasons to have sex (1) relaxation (1) relaxing (1) religion and sexuality (1) restraint (3) Retro HNT (4) Rick Perry's an Idiot (1) Rite Aid (1) Rob Liefeld sucks (1) rocking chair (2) San Francisco Bay Guardian (1) Self-Hating Masturbation Addict (1) sepia (2) sex club (1) Sex Education (2) sex negative (1) sex positive (2) Sex Toys (1) Sex-negative right-wing idiots (3) sex-positive (1) Sexual Development (1) SFBG Article (1) Shitty Kid (1) short fiction (4) shower (1) shower sex (1) silhouette (1) Sinful Sunday (4) slut (1) slut shaming (1) Social Networking (1) Sperm (1) Spitting vs. Swallowing (1) sponsored post (1) Star Wars (3) Steve Harvey (1) stockings (2) submissive (3) Sunday Stealing (3) Swallow (1) swinging (1) taboos (1) Teachers are not usually pedophiles (1) Teenage Jack (1) teeth (1) The Frisky (1) The Naughty Hangout (4) thumbcuffs (3) TMI (7) TMI Tuesday (6) TNH (4) topless (2) toys (6) tribute (2) trust (3) unusual turn-ons (1) vagina cookies (1) Valsalva Maneuver (1) vibrator (3) vibrators (1) Video Clip (1) video games (1) Vincent Price (1) Violent Crime Report (1) virginity (1) voyeurism (1) voyeurism/exhibitionism (18) Walgreens (1) Wanton Wednesday (4) webcam (4) weekly feature (29) Weight Room (1) weights (1) weird (1) Wii (1) wine (1) word of the day (2) workout (2) Written by Both (13) written by Jack (44) written by Jill (46) Written by Neither (1)