So very sexy!
As always, very sexy. Makes me miss having a bathtub.
Lovely! The first one is especially good, it has mystery.
I absolutely ADORE the second one! Such a sexy back... very kissable!Rebel xox
We both had fun in the water this week :) Sexy photos;I especially love the second one, wow!
Nothing better then a good bubble bath!
Beautiful! Definitely a great way to cap off the series :)I love the second shot too, wish I was underneath :)~Kazi xxx
I love the last one that's just gorgeous kitty xxx
The second shot is just divine - want to get a sponge and drip soapy suds all over that gorgeous back........~Mia~ xx
Mmm...bubble baths...You do them well, Jill! :)
I'm with Rebel and Kazi - that second photo is just glorious!xx Dee
Yes. Please. And thank you!Stay SINfulMr. AP
That second shot is absolutely my favorite! Can I scrub your back for you, Jill? Oh, and the front too? Top, bottom?? ;)
Water and sex just go so well together but add bubbles and.... wow!
I love backs... I think they are totally under-rated part of the human body when it comes to sexy body bits. The image of your back is beautifulMollyxxx
Post a Comment
15 comments:
So very sexy!
As always, very sexy. Makes me miss having a bathtub.
Lovely! The first one is especially good, it has mystery.
I absolutely ADORE the second one! Such a sexy back... very kissable!
Rebel xox
We both had fun in the water this week :) Sexy photos;I especially love the second one, wow!
Nothing better then a good bubble bath!
Beautiful! Definitely a great way to cap off the series :)
I love the second shot too, wish I was underneath :)
~Kazi xxx
I love the last one that's just gorgeous
kitty xxx
The second shot is just divine - want to get a sponge and drip soapy suds all over that gorgeous back........
~Mia~ xx
Mmm...bubble baths...
You do them well, Jill! :)
I'm with Rebel and Kazi - that second photo is just glorious!
xx Dee
Yes. Please. And thank you!
Stay SINful
Mr. AP
That second shot is absolutely my favorite! Can I scrub your back for you, Jill? Oh, and the front too? Top, bottom?? ;)
Water and sex just go so well together but add bubbles and.... wow!
I love backs... I think they are totally under-rated part of the human body when it comes to sexy body bits. The image of your back is beautiful
Mollyxxx
Post a Comment