Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sinful Sunday: Splish Splash

A continuation of last week's bubble bath photoset, taken in August 2011.






See who else is being sinful at Molly's Daily Kiss!

Sinful Sunday

15 comments:

Naughty Tashamber said...

Ahh, it's been years since I had a bubble bath. For the last several years I have lived in places that have only small, one person showers. I miss bubble baths. Great photos! :D

Sir Vinco said...

Can't beat a good bubble bath

Dee said...

The deliciousness continues! I really want to tweak that slippery nipple, now ...

xx Dee

Anonymous said...

Why am I never this creative in my bath?

Gorgeous bath and an even more gorgeous woman in it!

Marie Rebelle said...

Oooh the last photo is my absolute favorite! Delicious!

Rebel xox

Molly said...

I am so glad you posted more of these. The image with the damp tendrils of hair on your breast is beautiful.

Mollyxxx

KaziG said...

Beautiful photos again! I love the suggestiveness of the third photo especially... looks to be enough room for me to slip in an have a nibble ;)

~Kazi xxx

Kira said...

I love these bath photos! They're so sexy. I still really need some of whatever bubble bath you're using.

Tom said...

Awesome pictures! Now I want to take a bubble bath!

Lusting Lola! said...

Bubbles, nipples, toes. Perfection.

~Mia~ said...

The last one is brilliant!!!

~Mia~ xx

Twisted Angel said...

I think everyone has pretty much covered everything I would have said. I love the last one, like an invitation for someone to join you.

BiLikesSciFi said...

That V-shape is quite enticing! Well done model & photographer!

Mrs. M said...

Lmao, you can tell I just bought a house because I was totally lusting over the tub and wondering if something similar would look good in my new house.

LOVE the last pic. You're a hottie, Jill. And, it makes me crave a taste.

Ellsie said...

I think I need to go take a bubble bath!

Labels

abnormal (1) Amnesia (1) analysis (1) Are You Ready to Get Fucked? (1) arrogance (1) Art Snobbery (1) article (5) baby (1) bath (2) boasting (1) bondage (2) books (2) Boots (1) breakfast (1) C.H.U.D. (1) Cambria List (2) candlelight (2) candles (2) Cell Phones (1) Christine (2) clown porn (1) Courtney Trouble (2) Creepy Blurred Photo (1) cum (1) CVS (1) dark desires (1) Dark Shadows (1) Darth Vader (1) dinner (1) Dirty Haiku (2) double standard (1) dream (1) drink (1) Duck Bill (1) e[lust] (1) EdenFantasys (1) erotic (6) erotic fiction (4) erotica (10) Ex Pertinacia Victoria (1) extreme (1) fact (31) Family Feud (1) fiction (6) Fisting (2) fitness (2) Flash Fiction Friday (7) food (1) Formspring (4) Formspring Friday (4) Funny (9) G-Spot (2) girl-girl (4) Golden Rule (1) group sex (8) Haiku (1) Hair as Erogenous Zone (1) Halloween (5) Han Solo (1) handcuffs (3) heels (1) HNT (13) holiday (5) Horror Movies (1) hot (4) hot tub (2) Huffington Post (2) humor (3) I Don't Want to Think on a Sunday (1) International Fisting Day (2) Interview (1) kink (2) legs (1) lingerie (2) Louis CK (1) Lynette Burrows (1) manholes (1) Mark Driscoll (1) Mark Ruffalo (1) masturbation (18) Masturbation Month (1) meme (18) Meme Hatred (1) Monday picture (3) Mother's Day (1) motherhood (1) Movie Trailers (1) music (4) My Brain Hurts (1) naked Jack (1) Nintendo Wii (1) nipple (1) nipple play (1) non-fiction (2) non-monogamy (1) non-sex (3) nonfiction (2) normal (1) Not Sexy (5) Obscenity (2) One Million Moms (1) one-on-one (22) opinions (1) oral sex (2) Oz Quote (1) Parenting (1) park (1) Pastor's Wives (1) Petition (1) photo of Jill (6) photography (16) Picasso (1) picture (4) pie (1) playful (1) Poetry (2) Politics (1) Pope Benedict (1) porn (1) Pornography (2) Possible Bullshit (1) Power Exchange (1) Pumpkins (1) Queef (1) rabbit (3) Reality TV (1) reasons to have sex (1) relaxation (1) relaxing (1) religion and sexuality (1) restraint (3) Retro HNT (4) Rick Perry's an Idiot (1) Rite Aid (1) Rob Liefeld sucks (1) rocking chair (2) San Francisco Bay Guardian (1) Self-Hating Masturbation Addict (1) sepia (2) sex club (1) Sex Education (2) sex negative (1) sex positive (2) Sex Toys (1) Sex-negative right-wing idiots (3) sex-positive (1) Sexual Development (1) SFBG Article (1) Shitty Kid (1) short fiction (4) shower (1) shower sex (1) silhouette (1) Sinful Sunday (4) slut (1) slut shaming (1) Social Networking (1) Sperm (1) Spitting vs. Swallowing (1) sponsored post (1) Star Wars (3) Steve Harvey (1) stockings (2) submissive (3) Sunday Stealing (3) Swallow (1) swinging (1) taboos (1) Teachers are not usually pedophiles (1) Teenage Jack (1) teeth (1) The Frisky (1) The Naughty Hangout (4) thumbcuffs (3) TMI (7) TMI Tuesday (6) TNH (4) topless (2) toys (6) tribute (2) trust (3) unusual turn-ons (1) vagina cookies (1) Valsalva Maneuver (1) vibrator (3) vibrators (1) Video Clip (1) video games (1) Vincent Price (1) Violent Crime Report (1) virginity (1) voyeurism (1) voyeurism/exhibitionism (18) Walgreens (1) Wanton Wednesday (4) webcam (4) weekly feature (29) Weight Room (1) weights (1) weird (1) Wii (1) wine (1) word of the day (2) workout (2) Written by Both (13) written by Jack (44) written by Jill (46) Written by Neither (1)