Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wicked Wednesday: A Christmas Eve Orgy


'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house

Not a creature was stirring, except for my spouse

The stockings I'd chosen to wear were so hot

I hoped that my husband would like them a lot

The child was nestled all snug in her bed

And all I could think of was giving Jack head

I walked to the couch, and dropped into his lap

He took me to bed, but not for a nap

At the touch of my hand I felt his cock dance

So I unbuckled his belt and tore open his pants

I gave him a lick and Jack said "Oh fuck"

So I opened my mouth and I started to suck

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter

That I paused in my quest for Jack's baby batter

I dashed to the window without getting dressed

Not even bothering to cover my breasts

When what to my wondering eyes should appear

But all of our sexy friends gathering near

We opened the door and invited them in

And they promptly joined us for holiday sin

I heard Jack exclaim when at last he did cum

"Merry Christmas to all! Who else wants some?"

This week's prompt


12 comments:

Marie Rebelle said...

Such fun on Christmas Eve. This had me smiling and actually wanting more ;)

Rebel xox

Unknown said...

Oooo! what a naughty twist to a venerable old rhyme :)

~Kazi xxx

cammies on the floor said...

Awesome prose

AtiyaLuv said...

WoWeee!!
way to go :)
Merry Christmas!!

Aluv

OctavianEarth said...

Awesome! Thanks for the fun read.
Cheers,
Octavia

PaganPrincess said...

First-- baby batter?? ROFLMAO

Second-- bravo

Third-- encore!!

Dee said...

*cracks up* That was a hoot! Great rhyming, and very hot too :)

xx Dee

Angelwithatwist said...

I would have been there for that fun. Sounds much more interesting than my Christmas Eve. The baby batter line cracked me up.

Angelwithatwist said...

OH btw I created a new gmail account so I could get responses when I comment again. Apparently combining my g+ screwed all that up it is still me angelshrout.

Sexy Smile said...

That's the best version I've heard yet!! Oh, how I wish I was on your front lawn on Christmas Eve...

Anonymous said...

The usage of baby batter was fantastic! I love words can make me smile, than turn me on. Wonderful poem!

Molly said...

This made me grin. I love the line about kids in bed and all can you can think of is giving head!

Mollyxxx

Labels

abnormal (1) Amnesia (1) analysis (1) Are You Ready to Get Fucked? (1) arrogance (1) Art Snobbery (1) article (5) baby (1) bath (2) boasting (1) bondage (2) books (2) Boots (1) breakfast (1) C.H.U.D. (1) Cambria List (2) candlelight (2) candles (2) Cell Phones (1) Christine (2) clown porn (1) Courtney Trouble (2) Creepy Blurred Photo (1) cum (1) CVS (1) dark desires (1) Dark Shadows (1) Darth Vader (1) dinner (1) Dirty Haiku (2) double standard (1) dream (1) drink (1) Duck Bill (1) e[lust] (1) EdenFantasys (1) erotic (6) erotic fiction (4) erotica (10) Ex Pertinacia Victoria (1) extreme (1) fact (31) Family Feud (1) fiction (6) Fisting (2) fitness (2) Flash Fiction Friday (7) food (1) Formspring (4) Formspring Friday (4) Funny (9) G-Spot (2) girl-girl (4) Golden Rule (1) group sex (8) Haiku (1) Hair as Erogenous Zone (1) Halloween (5) Han Solo (1) handcuffs (3) heels (1) HNT (13) holiday (5) Horror Movies (1) hot (4) hot tub (2) Huffington Post (2) humor (3) I Don't Want to Think on a Sunday (1) International Fisting Day (2) Interview (1) kink (2) legs (1) lingerie (2) Louis CK (1) Lynette Burrows (1) manholes (1) Mark Driscoll (1) Mark Ruffalo (1) masturbation (18) Masturbation Month (1) meme (18) Meme Hatred (1) Monday picture (3) Mother's Day (1) motherhood (1) Movie Trailers (1) music (4) My Brain Hurts (1) naked Jack (1) Nintendo Wii (1) nipple (1) nipple play (1) non-fiction (2) non-monogamy (1) non-sex (3) nonfiction (2) normal (1) Not Sexy (5) Obscenity (2) One Million Moms (1) one-on-one (22) opinions (1) oral sex (2) Oz Quote (1) Parenting (1) park (1) Pastor's Wives (1) Petition (1) photo of Jill (6) photography (16) Picasso (1) picture (4) pie (1) playful (1) Poetry (2) Politics (1) Pope Benedict (1) porn (1) Pornography (2) Possible Bullshit (1) Power Exchange (1) Pumpkins (1) Queef (1) rabbit (3) Reality TV (1) reasons to have sex (1) relaxation (1) relaxing (1) religion and sexuality (1) restraint (3) Retro HNT (4) Rick Perry's an Idiot (1) Rite Aid (1) Rob Liefeld sucks (1) rocking chair (2) San Francisco Bay Guardian (1) Self-Hating Masturbation Addict (1) sepia (2) sex club (1) Sex Education (2) sex negative (1) sex positive (2) Sex Toys (1) Sex-negative right-wing idiots (3) sex-positive (1) Sexual Development (1) SFBG Article (1) Shitty Kid (1) short fiction (4) shower (1) shower sex (1) silhouette (1) Sinful Sunday (4) slut (1) slut shaming (1) Social Networking (1) Sperm (1) Spitting vs. Swallowing (1) sponsored post (1) Star Wars (3) Steve Harvey (1) stockings (2) submissive (3) Sunday Stealing (3) Swallow (1) swinging (1) taboos (1) Teachers are not usually pedophiles (1) Teenage Jack (1) teeth (1) The Frisky (1) The Naughty Hangout (4) thumbcuffs (3) TMI (7) TMI Tuesday (6) TNH (4) topless (2) toys (6) tribute (2) trust (3) unusual turn-ons (1) vagina cookies (1) Valsalva Maneuver (1) vibrator (3) vibrators (1) Video Clip (1) video games (1) Vincent Price (1) Violent Crime Report (1) virginity (1) voyeurism (1) voyeurism/exhibitionism (18) Walgreens (1) Wanton Wednesday (4) webcam (4) weekly feature (29) Weight Room (1) weights (1) weird (1) Wii (1) wine (1) word of the day (2) workout (2) Written by Both (13) written by Jack (44) written by Jill (46) Written by Neither (1)