Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sinful Sunday: Magic

I love our new Hitachi Magic Wand.


See who else is being sinful at Molly's Daily Kiss!

Sinful Sunday

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Sexy, sexy, sexy, also clever pic.

Marie Rebelle said...

Very sexy photo!

Rebel xox

Anonymous said...

One of the very few sex toys we don't own. It's illegal to sell the Hitachi wands in Europe because they don't have the "CE" marking. There are lots of modern versions available, but now I'm saving up for the Lelo SmartWand.

Anonymous said...

I want to get a magic wand for my wife

Unknown said...

Isn't it the best? I love mine too :) And you look sexy using it!

~Kazi xxx

Ava Grace said...

I love the hitachi wand! Hold long enough and it never fails to get the feminine juices flowing.

ava x

Molly said...

Love the perspective and lighting in this image... very sexy!

Mollyxxx

Michael Samadhi said...

Fascinating perspective, always beautiful!

PaganPrincess said...

I love mine, too. It's pretty fabulous

Unknown said...

What a beautiful image! It's very sexy and clever. Good job!

Anonymous said...

This toy is one of the best toys there is.

Glad you were able to share your sexy experience using it with us Kinksters.

xxx Miss July xxx

Anonymous said...

This toys is the greatest!!

Love that you shared your experience of you using it with us, Kinksters!! It's lovely indeed!!

xxx Miss July xxx

Anonymous said...

This toys is the greatest!!

I am glad you were able to share your experience of you using it with us, pervs!! Truly sexy indeed!!

xxx Miss July xxx

Unknown said...

Great shot! I bet it's even better to see in real life!

Dee said...

A few years back I had a friend buy me the Hitachi in the US and post it to me in New Zealand (whereupon I purchased a step-down transformer so I could use it with our different power whatsits).

Love the pic - and love the toy!

xx Dee

NymphomaniacNess said...

I remember when I first got my hands on one, it was a magical experience indeed!

Anonymous said...

Great photo, I've been looking into getting one of those

Penny said...

Oh how I love my Hitachi, and this image! I like the unique composition and Jill looks amazing as always :)
xxPenny

Anonymous said...

Everyone should own a Hitachi. Mine is my best friend.

Yes, THAT Tonya said...

It's hard for me to believe that I still don't have one of those yet! I can just close my eyes, remember a certain video you posted, and imagine the sounds of it being used. Yum!

Labels

abnormal (1) Amnesia (1) analysis (1) Are You Ready to Get Fucked? (1) arrogance (1) Art Snobbery (1) article (5) baby (1) bath (2) boasting (1) bondage (2) books (2) Boots (1) breakfast (1) C.H.U.D. (1) Cambria List (2) candlelight (2) candles (2) Cell Phones (1) Christine (2) clown porn (1) Courtney Trouble (2) Creepy Blurred Photo (1) cum (1) CVS (1) dark desires (1) Dark Shadows (1) Darth Vader (1) dinner (1) Dirty Haiku (2) double standard (1) dream (1) drink (1) Duck Bill (1) e[lust] (1) EdenFantasys (1) erotic (6) erotic fiction (4) erotica (10) Ex Pertinacia Victoria (1) extreme (1) fact (31) Family Feud (1) fiction (6) Fisting (2) fitness (2) Flash Fiction Friday (7) food (1) Formspring (4) Formspring Friday (4) Funny (9) G-Spot (2) girl-girl (4) Golden Rule (1) group sex (8) Haiku (1) Hair as Erogenous Zone (1) Halloween (5) Han Solo (1) handcuffs (3) heels (1) HNT (13) holiday (5) Horror Movies (1) hot (4) hot tub (2) Huffington Post (2) humor (3) I Don't Want to Think on a Sunday (1) International Fisting Day (2) Interview (1) kink (2) legs (1) lingerie (2) Louis CK (1) Lynette Burrows (1) manholes (1) Mark Driscoll (1) Mark Ruffalo (1) masturbation (18) Masturbation Month (1) meme (18) Meme Hatred (1) Monday picture (3) Mother's Day (1) motherhood (1) Movie Trailers (1) music (4) My Brain Hurts (1) naked Jack (1) Nintendo Wii (1) nipple (1) nipple play (1) non-fiction (2) non-monogamy (1) non-sex (3) nonfiction (2) normal (1) Not Sexy (5) Obscenity (2) One Million Moms (1) one-on-one (22) opinions (1) oral sex (2) Oz Quote (1) Parenting (1) park (1) Pastor's Wives (1) Petition (1) photo of Jill (6) photography (16) Picasso (1) picture (4) pie (1) playful (1) Poetry (2) Politics (1) Pope Benedict (1) porn (1) Pornography (2) Possible Bullshit (1) Power Exchange (1) Pumpkins (1) Queef (1) rabbit (3) Reality TV (1) reasons to have sex (1) relaxation (1) relaxing (1) religion and sexuality (1) restraint (3) Retro HNT (4) Rick Perry's an Idiot (1) Rite Aid (1) Rob Liefeld sucks (1) rocking chair (2) San Francisco Bay Guardian (1) Self-Hating Masturbation Addict (1) sepia (2) sex club (1) Sex Education (2) sex negative (1) sex positive (2) Sex Toys (1) Sex-negative right-wing idiots (3) sex-positive (1) Sexual Development (1) SFBG Article (1) Shitty Kid (1) short fiction (4) shower (1) shower sex (1) silhouette (1) Sinful Sunday (4) slut (1) slut shaming (1) Social Networking (1) Sperm (1) Spitting vs. Swallowing (1) sponsored post (1) Star Wars (3) Steve Harvey (1) stockings (2) submissive (3) Sunday Stealing (3) Swallow (1) swinging (1) taboos (1) Teachers are not usually pedophiles (1) Teenage Jack (1) teeth (1) The Frisky (1) The Naughty Hangout (4) thumbcuffs (3) TMI (7) TMI Tuesday (6) TNH (4) topless (2) toys (6) tribute (2) trust (3) unusual turn-ons (1) vagina cookies (1) Valsalva Maneuver (1) vibrator (3) vibrators (1) Video Clip (1) video games (1) Vincent Price (1) Violent Crime Report (1) virginity (1) voyeurism (1) voyeurism/exhibitionism (18) Walgreens (1) Wanton Wednesday (4) webcam (4) weekly feature (29) Weight Room (1) weights (1) weird (1) Wii (1) wine (1) word of the day (2) workout (2) Written by Both (13) written by Jack (44) written by Jill (46) Written by Neither (1)