Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sinful Sunday: Skirts and Sexy Shoes

Three skirts, and three pairs of shoes.  Which one is your favorite?




See who else is being sinful at Molly's Daily Kiss!

Sinful Sunday

23 comments:

Cheeky Minx said...

This is an impossible decision. But if I must, the last two have me thinking wicked thoughts. A sexy pair of pins in heels and boots and flirty skirts will do that to a minx...

NymphomaniacNess said...

I love your heel and legs in the last picture!

Anonymous said...

I do like the boots :)

Marie Rebelle said...

Oooh where I absolutely love all of them, the last one definitely is my favorite. Very sexy!
Rebel xox

Dee said...

Lover the boots from the second pic and the skirt from the third - and the legs from all three :)

xx Dee

Gadget Girls Reviews said...

I love the 3rd image, that frilly skirt and heels looks gorgeous.

Andee said...

I'm a fan of #2...it conveys a "at work" look to me, which has become a very serious and constant kink for me. The professionalism that is required for the office combined with the taunting and teasing element of flirtatious play is very much my life these days - and hoping it continues for a long time to come!

KaziG said...

They're all quite sexy... if I were choosing for myself I would go for shot #1 :)

~Kazi xxx

Molly said...

Out and out winner for me is the top one. The floaty skirt presents a beautiful flash of thigh and the cut of the boots is very flattering.

Mollyxxx

Michael Samadhi said...

they all look good! I prefer the shoes from the 2nd (middle post) but the skirt from the 1st (top post) . . .

Kim said...

They are all really pretty, but I like the last 2, your legs look amazing! Love the boots in the middle.

Rogue Erotica said...

Wow! She looks so hot in all three. I can see how each would be better depending on the event.

In A: I like how thick the boots make her legs look, and in combo with the skirt would be perfect for a hippie-esque musical festival or a Ren Faire.

In B: The skirt and boots come off as conservative with a hint of wickedness, perfect for catching the right eyes in business meetings or at professional-themed conventions.

In C: The combo says "Let's tango," both literally and metaphorically.

Overall, and based solely on which one most says, "I'm ready to fuck, RIGHT NOW!" C gets my vote.

But like I said, all three are so hot and it would really depend on where Jill was going for me to make a firm choice.

Butterfly Flip said...

What a lovely set of images! :D
They're fun and flirty, I love them :)

Flip x

Jade said...

~grin~ You have to know my fave is the heels & skirt in the last pic, of course. ;-)

Anonymous said...

#2 is my fave. I like thse boots

-H

Lily Hastings said...

I love the boots in pic 2 and the skirt in pic 3... They would compliment the carpet on my bedroom floor brilliantly ;)
Lily xxx

Red Shoes said...

Heels and a skirt...

Yummy...

~shoes~

Mia said...

Difficult one to choose here but for me it will be number 3, frilly skirt and heels with your legs just look so inviting!!!

~Mia~ xx

Mrs. M said...

Number 1, hands down! All of them are great, but love the first one!

Mrs. M said...

Number 1, hands down! Love all of the pics, but the first is definitely my fav.

Katie Archer said...

my pick is #3, summer time!

solitudinarian said...

I pick the second one - love the boots!

Freya said...

While I'm a sucker for boots, especially calf boots such as those in pic 2...the flirty skirt and pretty heels do AMAZING things for your legs. So 3 is the definite winner!

Labels

abnormal (1) Amnesia (1) analysis (1) Are You Ready to Get Fucked? (1) arrogance (1) Art Snobbery (1) article (5) baby (1) bath (2) boasting (1) bondage (2) books (2) Boots (1) breakfast (1) C.H.U.D. (1) Cambria List (2) candlelight (2) candles (2) Cell Phones (1) Christine (2) clown porn (1) Courtney Trouble (2) Creepy Blurred Photo (1) cum (1) CVS (1) dark desires (1) Dark Shadows (1) Darth Vader (1) dinner (1) Dirty Haiku (2) double standard (1) dream (1) drink (1) Duck Bill (1) e[lust] (1) EdenFantasys (1) erotic (6) erotic fiction (4) erotica (10) Ex Pertinacia Victoria (1) extreme (1) fact (31) Family Feud (1) fiction (6) Fisting (2) fitness (2) Flash Fiction Friday (7) food (1) Formspring (4) Formspring Friday (4) Funny (9) G-Spot (2) girl-girl (4) Golden Rule (1) group sex (8) Haiku (1) Hair as Erogenous Zone (1) Halloween (5) Han Solo (1) handcuffs (3) heels (1) HNT (13) holiday (5) Horror Movies (1) hot (4) hot tub (2) Huffington Post (2) humor (3) I Don't Want to Think on a Sunday (1) International Fisting Day (2) Interview (1) kink (2) legs (1) lingerie (2) Louis CK (1) Lynette Burrows (1) manholes (1) Mark Driscoll (1) Mark Ruffalo (1) masturbation (18) Masturbation Month (1) meme (18) Meme Hatred (1) Monday picture (3) Mother's Day (1) motherhood (1) Movie Trailers (1) music (4) My Brain Hurts (1) naked Jack (1) Nintendo Wii (1) nipple (1) nipple play (1) non-fiction (2) non-monogamy (1) non-sex (3) nonfiction (2) normal (1) Not Sexy (5) Obscenity (2) One Million Moms (1) one-on-one (22) opinions (1) oral sex (2) Oz Quote (1) Parenting (1) park (1) Pastor's Wives (1) Petition (1) photo of Jill (6) photography (16) Picasso (1) picture (4) pie (1) playful (1) Poetry (2) Politics (1) Pope Benedict (1) porn (1) Pornography (2) Possible Bullshit (1) Power Exchange (1) Pumpkins (1) Queef (1) rabbit (3) Reality TV (1) reasons to have sex (1) relaxation (1) relaxing (1) religion and sexuality (1) restraint (3) Retro HNT (4) Rick Perry's an Idiot (1) Rite Aid (1) Rob Liefeld sucks (1) rocking chair (2) San Francisco Bay Guardian (1) Self-Hating Masturbation Addict (1) sepia (2) sex club (1) Sex Education (2) sex negative (1) sex positive (2) Sex Toys (1) Sex-negative right-wing idiots (3) sex-positive (1) Sexual Development (1) SFBG Article (1) Shitty Kid (1) short fiction (4) shower (1) shower sex (1) silhouette (1) Sinful Sunday (4) slut (1) slut shaming (1) Social Networking (1) Sperm (1) Spitting vs. Swallowing (1) sponsored post (1) Star Wars (3) Steve Harvey (1) stockings (2) submissive (3) Sunday Stealing (3) Swallow (1) swinging (1) taboos (1) Teachers are not usually pedophiles (1) Teenage Jack (1) teeth (1) The Frisky (1) The Naughty Hangout (4) thumbcuffs (3) TMI (7) TMI Tuesday (6) TNH (4) topless (2) toys (6) tribute (2) trust (3) unusual turn-ons (1) vagina cookies (1) Valsalva Maneuver (1) vibrator (3) vibrators (1) Video Clip (1) video games (1) Vincent Price (1) Violent Crime Report (1) virginity (1) voyeurism (1) voyeurism/exhibitionism (18) Walgreens (1) Wanton Wednesday (4) webcam (4) weekly feature (29) Weight Room (1) weights (1) weird (1) Wii (1) wine (1) word of the day (2) workout (2) Written by Both (13) written by Jack (44) written by Jill (46) Written by Neither (1)