Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sinful Sunday: Sharp Dressed Man

I like the comfort I get from dressing casually.  I'm a jeans-and-T-shirt guy all the way.  But I love the way I look - as well as the attention I get - when I dress up.




-Jack

See who else is being sinful at Molly's Daily Kiss!

Sinful Sunday

24 comments:

Naughty Tashamber said...

Very sharp. I like. Also, nice ass! ;) *Squeeze*

jana said...

Hmmm, suitporn at it's best. I love how the curve of your ass gets defined in those pants, as well as the delightful tease of chesthair peeking out from underneath that shirt.

Rawwwrrr ;)
jana

Lily Hastings said...

I second the nice ass comment!
Very smexy Jack! Nice to see you in the limelight
Lily xXx

Cheeky Minx said...

There's nothing quite like a man in well-cut cloth.

Very, very sexy, Jack...

Marie Rebelle said...

mmm a man in suit. So yummy!
And love your sexy ass :D
Rebel xox

KaziG said...

Mmmmm... I love a hot man in a well-fitting suit (reaches through the internet to squeeze)

~Kazi xxx

Anonymous said...

Uh la la Jack. There is nothing sexier than a man in a well fitting suit. Don't get me started on how sexy your ass looks in it and the peeking chest hairs *fans herself *. Jill, you lucky woman! At least spank his ass for me.

Andee said...

The one thing I find sexy about a man is when he knows how to carry off his look in any situation ... refined in a suit or kicking back in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

OK, let's be honest ... I just like some eye candy anyway I can get it.

My vote for the butt shot, too ;-)

TheMrsGoodnight said...

Very smart! I love those rare occassions to get all fancy.

Twisted Angel said...

OH sweet Jesus.. it isn't often I get to drool over you, not that I am complaining about getting to drool over Jill. Love this, the just enough chest hair the sexy ass that my nails would look good dug into.. ahem.

Unknown said...

Love the ass shot! :)

Mia said...

Heat rising, face and chest flushing - yep you turned me on in that suit........ give me suit porn any day!!! Delicious!

~Mia~ xx

Anonymous said...

Nom, Nom, Nom! Come to me immediately to be messed up again! Then dress up once more so I can mess you up over and over! Xxx

Dee said...

Having a serious 'mrrrrrr' moment here! I like the first photo the best, because it's the up-closest-and-personalest. While I'm appreciating seeing you dressed, I know that undressing you is what would be on my mind.

(And love that chest hair - so delicious!)

xx Dee

Mrs. M said...

I hate to talk to you like a piece of meat, but I have a feeling you won't mind so:

Nice ass!

Anonymous said...

I may or may not have just licked my screen. I'll be in my bunk.

Anonymous said...

Nice ass indeed! I even came back to look at it twice. Though maybe I shouldn't be so forward, as I am new around these parts...

Yes, THAT Tonya said...

Hot damn, look at that ass! Wow! There's only one way to make that suit look better! And that's to leave it on the floor next to my bed! ;)

Anonymous said...

You know what I like? To undress a sharp dressed man. ~swoon~

what a treat this photo is.

Btw...i am loving that strong ass.

Sexy Smile said...

Very few things are as sexy as a well dressed man and you, Jack, take the cake!! Those shirt buttons just beg to be undone so I can run my hands over your strong chest. And, wow, that pic of your ass is incredible! The fastest way to get someone to tear your clothes off, is to dress up in that suit. You look sexy as hell.

Blacksilk said...

I love a man in a suit. Hot damn! Something about ruining that formal image. Makes me feel sort of dominant. Yum!

Katie Archer said...

ohhh yum yum ... thanks for sharing Jack, Jill is so lucky to have her very own sharp dressed man.

Molly said...

Ohhh Jack... you just really caught my attention!

Mollyxxx

Anonymous said...

Very sharp. Very nice.

Labels

abnormal (1) Amnesia (1) analysis (1) Are You Ready to Get Fucked? (1) arrogance (1) Art Snobbery (1) article (5) baby (1) bath (2) boasting (1) bondage (2) books (2) Boots (1) breakfast (1) C.H.U.D. (1) Cambria List (2) candlelight (2) candles (2) Cell Phones (1) Christine (2) clown porn (1) Courtney Trouble (2) Creepy Blurred Photo (1) cum (1) CVS (1) dark desires (1) Dark Shadows (1) Darth Vader (1) dinner (1) Dirty Haiku (2) double standard (1) dream (1) drink (1) Duck Bill (1) e[lust] (1) EdenFantasys (1) erotic (6) erotic fiction (4) erotica (10) Ex Pertinacia Victoria (1) extreme (1) fact (31) Family Feud (1) fiction (6) Fisting (2) fitness (2) Flash Fiction Friday (7) food (1) Formspring (4) Formspring Friday (4) Funny (9) G-Spot (2) girl-girl (4) Golden Rule (1) group sex (8) Haiku (1) Hair as Erogenous Zone (1) Halloween (5) Han Solo (1) handcuffs (3) heels (1) HNT (13) holiday (5) Horror Movies (1) hot (4) hot tub (2) Huffington Post (2) humor (3) I Don't Want to Think on a Sunday (1) International Fisting Day (2) Interview (1) kink (2) legs (1) lingerie (2) Louis CK (1) Lynette Burrows (1) manholes (1) Mark Driscoll (1) Mark Ruffalo (1) masturbation (18) Masturbation Month (1) meme (18) Meme Hatred (1) Monday picture (3) Mother's Day (1) motherhood (1) Movie Trailers (1) music (4) My Brain Hurts (1) naked Jack (1) Nintendo Wii (1) nipple (1) nipple play (1) non-fiction (2) non-monogamy (1) non-sex (3) nonfiction (2) normal (1) Not Sexy (5) Obscenity (2) One Million Moms (1) one-on-one (22) opinions (1) oral sex (2) Oz Quote (1) Parenting (1) park (1) Pastor's Wives (1) Petition (1) photo of Jill (6) photography (16) Picasso (1) picture (4) pie (1) playful (1) Poetry (2) Politics (1) Pope Benedict (1) porn (1) Pornography (2) Possible Bullshit (1) Power Exchange (1) Pumpkins (1) Queef (1) rabbit (3) Reality TV (1) reasons to have sex (1) relaxation (1) relaxing (1) religion and sexuality (1) restraint (3) Retro HNT (4) Rick Perry's an Idiot (1) Rite Aid (1) Rob Liefeld sucks (1) rocking chair (2) San Francisco Bay Guardian (1) Self-Hating Masturbation Addict (1) sepia (2) sex club (1) Sex Education (2) sex negative (1) sex positive (2) Sex Toys (1) Sex-negative right-wing idiots (3) sex-positive (1) Sexual Development (1) SFBG Article (1) Shitty Kid (1) short fiction (4) shower (1) shower sex (1) silhouette (1) Sinful Sunday (4) slut (1) slut shaming (1) Social Networking (1) Sperm (1) Spitting vs. Swallowing (1) sponsored post (1) Star Wars (3) Steve Harvey (1) stockings (2) submissive (3) Sunday Stealing (3) Swallow (1) swinging (1) taboos (1) Teachers are not usually pedophiles (1) Teenage Jack (1) teeth (1) The Frisky (1) The Naughty Hangout (4) thumbcuffs (3) TMI (7) TMI Tuesday (6) TNH (4) topless (2) toys (6) tribute (2) trust (3) unusual turn-ons (1) vagina cookies (1) Valsalva Maneuver (1) vibrator (3) vibrators (1) Video Clip (1) video games (1) Vincent Price (1) Violent Crime Report (1) virginity (1) voyeurism (1) voyeurism/exhibitionism (18) Walgreens (1) Wanton Wednesday (4) webcam (4) weekly feature (29) Weight Room (1) weights (1) weird (1) Wii (1) wine (1) word of the day (2) workout (2) Written by Both (13) written by Jack (44) written by Jill (46) Written by Neither (1)