I have a pair just like that. SH rather likes them.
So very sexy! Just love it!Rebel xox
I know the song says, "These boots are made for walkin'," but I'm now thinking they're made for something else altogether.So damn sexy...
Jill looks so elegant in B&W :)~Kazi xxx
You know what, you guys really do have a great eye when it comes to photography. Such a simple image really but exacted with such style!Mollyxxx
As a gay man, I still know how to appreciate a women in heels.
I love boots!!! Also love the way your bottom peeks below what you are wearing, so very sexy!!! ~Mia~ xx
Very sexy boots indeed! And on a very sexy lady as well! ;)x
I want to smack that ass... just sayin
Sexy boots on a good-lookin' lady! :)
I *love* a woman in black boots like yours!
LOOOOOOOOOOVE the boots! Thanks so much for sharing! :o)
Damn hot butt!! I mean boots!!! ;)
Lovely Boots!!xxx Miss July xxx
Ohhh so sexy!
The boots are very nice indeed - but really it's who is wearing them (and where) that makes them sexy!xxDee
Very sexy boots...and ass! ;)xxPenny
LOVE the boots
Be still my heart. Sexy boots next to such a fine ass. I could be in heaven there! ;)
Post a Comment
19 comments:
I have a pair just like that. SH rather likes them.
So very sexy! Just love it!
Rebel xox
I know the song says, "These boots are made for walkin'," but I'm now thinking they're made for something else altogether.
So damn sexy...
Jill looks so elegant in B&W :)
~Kazi xxx
You know what, you guys really do have a great eye when it comes to photography. Such a simple image really but exacted with such style!
Mollyxxx
As a gay man, I still know how to appreciate a women in heels.
I love boots!!! Also love the way your bottom peeks below what you are wearing, so very sexy!!!
~Mia~ xx
Very sexy boots indeed!
And on a very sexy lady as well! ;)
x
I want to smack that ass... just sayin
Sexy boots on a good-lookin' lady! :)
I *love* a woman in black boots like yours!
LOOOOOOOOOOVE the boots! Thanks so much for sharing! :o)
Damn hot butt!! I mean boots!!! ;)
Lovely Boots!!
xxx Miss July xxx
Ohhh so sexy!
The boots are very nice indeed - but really it's who is wearing them (and where) that makes them sexy!
xxDee
Very sexy boots...and ass! ;)
xxPenny
LOVE the boots
Be still my heart. Sexy boots next to such a fine ass. I could be in heaven there! ;)
Post a Comment