Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wicked Wednesday: Just Relax




Just sit back and let me do all the work.

My hands massage your thighs, each movement drawing ever closer to the bulge in the front of your jeans.  I feel it leap up in response as my fingers finally pass over it.  I enclose my hands around the denim, taking your cock within my grasp.  A moan escapes your lips and you fidget in your seat, enjoying my efforts but obviously hungry for more.

I unbuckle your belt, eager to claim my prize.  You throb with lusty anticipation as I unbutton your jeans, and as my fingers dance along your zipper I lick my lips.  I need a taste, but I'm enjoying the tease as well.  I kiss along your thighs and over your hardness, my mouth so close to all-encompassing pleasure and yet so far away.

I look up at you, holding your gaze with a wicked smile before drawing down your zipper and opening your pants as though unwrapping a present.  Your hardness strains at your shorts, desperate for its freedom, and at last I slip my hand into the cool cotton and pull it out.  It throbs in my grip, the head swollen and purple.

I admire my reward before opening my mouth and swallowing it whole.  I suck your cock for a few moments, listening to your rapid breathing.  It never takes you long to climax when I tease you this way, and today is no exception.  In a few moments you moan a warning, and before I know it your hot cum is bathing my tonsils.  I gulp down every last drop.

"I can't think of a better way to spend the afternoon," you say once you can speak again.



7 comments:

Mia said...

Mmmmm I can just taste how that all feels....

~Mia~ xx

Dee said...

*licks lips* (Yes, I actually did that after reading this hot writing!)

xx Dee

PaganPrincess said...

hot

Penny said...

What a delicious tease!
xxPenny

Poetic Estrus said...

Deliciously good... :)

Unknown said...

Me neither ;)

~Kazi xxx

both.hands.please said...

Nothing like a little R&R.. Fabulous.

Labels

abnormal (1) Amnesia (1) analysis (1) Are You Ready to Get Fucked? (1) arrogance (1) Art Snobbery (1) article (5) baby (1) bath (2) boasting (1) bondage (2) books (2) Boots (1) breakfast (1) C.H.U.D. (1) Cambria List (2) candlelight (2) candles (2) Cell Phones (1) Christine (2) clown porn (1) Courtney Trouble (2) Creepy Blurred Photo (1) cum (1) CVS (1) dark desires (1) Dark Shadows (1) Darth Vader (1) dinner (1) Dirty Haiku (2) double standard (1) dream (1) drink (1) Duck Bill (1) e[lust] (1) EdenFantasys (1) erotic (6) erotic fiction (4) erotica (10) Ex Pertinacia Victoria (1) extreme (1) fact (31) Family Feud (1) fiction (6) Fisting (2) fitness (2) Flash Fiction Friday (7) food (1) Formspring (4) Formspring Friday (4) Funny (9) G-Spot (2) girl-girl (4) Golden Rule (1) group sex (8) Haiku (1) Hair as Erogenous Zone (1) Halloween (5) Han Solo (1) handcuffs (3) heels (1) HNT (13) holiday (5) Horror Movies (1) hot (4) hot tub (2) Huffington Post (2) humor (3) I Don't Want to Think on a Sunday (1) International Fisting Day (2) Interview (1) kink (2) legs (1) lingerie (2) Louis CK (1) Lynette Burrows (1) manholes (1) Mark Driscoll (1) Mark Ruffalo (1) masturbation (18) Masturbation Month (1) meme (18) Meme Hatred (1) Monday picture (3) Mother's Day (1) motherhood (1) Movie Trailers (1) music (4) My Brain Hurts (1) naked Jack (1) Nintendo Wii (1) nipple (1) nipple play (1) non-fiction (2) non-monogamy (1) non-sex (3) nonfiction (2) normal (1) Not Sexy (5) Obscenity (2) One Million Moms (1) one-on-one (22) opinions (1) oral sex (2) Oz Quote (1) Parenting (1) park (1) Pastor's Wives (1) Petition (1) photo of Jill (6) photography (16) Picasso (1) picture (4) pie (1) playful (1) Poetry (2) Politics (1) Pope Benedict (1) porn (1) Pornography (2) Possible Bullshit (1) Power Exchange (1) Pumpkins (1) Queef (1) rabbit (3) Reality TV (1) reasons to have sex (1) relaxation (1) relaxing (1) religion and sexuality (1) restraint (3) Retro HNT (4) Rick Perry's an Idiot (1) Rite Aid (1) Rob Liefeld sucks (1) rocking chair (2) San Francisco Bay Guardian (1) Self-Hating Masturbation Addict (1) sepia (2) sex club (1) Sex Education (2) sex negative (1) sex positive (2) Sex Toys (1) Sex-negative right-wing idiots (3) sex-positive (1) Sexual Development (1) SFBG Article (1) Shitty Kid (1) short fiction (4) shower (1) shower sex (1) silhouette (1) Sinful Sunday (4) slut (1) slut shaming (1) Social Networking (1) Sperm (1) Spitting vs. Swallowing (1) sponsored post (1) Star Wars (3) Steve Harvey (1) stockings (2) submissive (3) Sunday Stealing (3) Swallow (1) swinging (1) taboos (1) Teachers are not usually pedophiles (1) Teenage Jack (1) teeth (1) The Frisky (1) The Naughty Hangout (4) thumbcuffs (3) TMI (7) TMI Tuesday (6) TNH (4) topless (2) toys (6) tribute (2) trust (3) unusual turn-ons (1) vagina cookies (1) Valsalva Maneuver (1) vibrator (3) vibrators (1) Video Clip (1) video games (1) Vincent Price (1) Violent Crime Report (1) virginity (1) voyeurism (1) voyeurism/exhibitionism (18) Walgreens (1) Wanton Wednesday (4) webcam (4) weekly feature (29) Weight Room (1) weights (1) weird (1) Wii (1) wine (1) word of the day (2) workout (2) Written by Both (13) written by Jack (44) written by Jill (46) Written by Neither (1)