The Naughty Hangout: Good Reads, and Our Newest Toy
This week, the main theme at The Naughty Hangout is "On the Shelf". Seen below are just a few of the books that comprise our sexy bookcase, loaded with erotica, sex ed textbooks, and other naughty volumes.
We decided to also include a picture representing "Found Objects", one of this week's alternate themes. Mouse over the above image to see what we found in our kitchen and repurposed for bedroom play.
Ohhh I love wooden spoons.. I actually have a kitchen full of them cause I love them for cooking.. that of course is a whole other type of cooking something up..
3 comments:
The Cuddle Sutra.... I'm sooooo looking into this book, I would probably need to find a partner or two down to try it out though. Any suggestions?
Ohhh I love wooden spoons.. I actually have a kitchen full of them cause I love them for cooking.. that of course is a whole other type of cooking something up..
I prefer wooden spoons for cooking to plastic personally. And you gotta love their versatility! :D
Post a Comment