Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sinful Sunday: One Chair, Three Orgasms

My rocking chair is one of the most relaxing things I've ever sat in.  When I'm feeling aroused, I enjoy sitting in it and masturbating.  The slow back-and-forth rocking, accompanied by the sensations of my fingers or a toy, lead to incredible orgasms.  Since May is Masturbation Month, I thought I would share some of the fun I've had in this chair.

My purple rabbit

My pink G-spot vibrator

My blue waterproof vibrator

See who else is being sinful at Molly's Daily Kiss!

Sinful Sunday


18 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the different angles and toys, I definitely agree rocking is something that can take me over the edge. Shifting the position and depth.. and the spots that get hit. Now I think I need a rocker.. yes yes I do. but not a rabbit.. I strip the gears in a rabbit ahem..

Molly said...

These are stunning, I love the hazy feel, it gives them a lovely voyeuristic quality.

Mollyxxx

Marie Rebelle said...

A rocking chair, a vibrator and a wet pussy... now there is a nice combination! Lovely photos :)
Rebel xox

Anonymous said...

I wrote a comment and lost it :( it went a bit like this...

I want a rocking chair! Jill, your sexy legs and the glimpse of the toys nestled against you is so alluring. You have me wriggling and wet. Beautiful a always! Xxx

KaziG said...

That makes me want to get my rocking chair back out of the corner of the living room and give it a go!! ;)

~Kazi xxx

Jilly said...

Makes me want to invest in a rocking chair! Beautiful images, as always.

x Jillian

Ruby Goodnight said...

The question is....which one do you prefer the best?

Anonymous said...

Mmmm looks like a lot of fun to try! *goes looking for a rocking chair*
x

Mia Wallace said...

Such a great series!!! Love it!

Nastassja Kinky said...

Really loves these...and I'm jumping on the rocking chair bandwagon!

Anonymous said...

Bring on the rocking chair!!! Great pictures!

~Mia~ xx

H said...

Damn, can I help? No wait let me take care of that for you. HOT

Yes, THAT Tonya said...

Such a lucky chair! I would love to hold you in my lap and rock you while you cum. ;)

Max said...

Very very sexy pics!

Dee said...

Okay, that's it. I need a rocking chair, stat! Oh, and a Jill :)

xx Dee

newt kai said...

I am a great fan of anything that swings or rocks. And Damned if I wasn't keeping that a bit to PG rated. Time to kink up the rocker Fo sure! :)

~Newt

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! I really want a rocking chair now... what beautiful, intimate photos.. thank you for sharing! Saskia xo

Anonymous said...

It sure looks like someone has been having some fun in that rocking chair.

Labels

abnormal (1) Amnesia (1) analysis (1) Are You Ready to Get Fucked? (1) arrogance (1) Art Snobbery (1) article (5) baby (1) bath (2) boasting (1) bondage (2) books (2) Boots (1) breakfast (1) C.H.U.D. (1) Cambria List (2) candlelight (2) candles (2) Cell Phones (1) Christine (2) clown porn (1) Courtney Trouble (2) Creepy Blurred Photo (1) cum (1) CVS (1) dark desires (1) Dark Shadows (1) Darth Vader (1) dinner (1) Dirty Haiku (2) double standard (1) dream (1) drink (1) Duck Bill (1) e[lust] (1) EdenFantasys (1) erotic (6) erotic fiction (4) erotica (10) Ex Pertinacia Victoria (1) extreme (1) fact (31) Family Feud (1) fiction (6) Fisting (2) fitness (2) Flash Fiction Friday (7) food (1) Formspring (4) Formspring Friday (4) Funny (9) G-Spot (2) girl-girl (4) Golden Rule (1) group sex (8) Haiku (1) Hair as Erogenous Zone (1) Halloween (5) Han Solo (1) handcuffs (3) heels (1) HNT (13) holiday (5) Horror Movies (1) hot (4) hot tub (2) Huffington Post (2) humor (3) I Don't Want to Think on a Sunday (1) International Fisting Day (2) Interview (1) kink (2) legs (1) lingerie (2) Louis CK (1) Lynette Burrows (1) manholes (1) Mark Driscoll (1) Mark Ruffalo (1) masturbation (18) Masturbation Month (1) meme (18) Meme Hatred (1) Monday picture (3) Mother's Day (1) motherhood (1) Movie Trailers (1) music (4) My Brain Hurts (1) naked Jack (1) Nintendo Wii (1) nipple (1) nipple play (1) non-fiction (2) non-monogamy (1) non-sex (3) nonfiction (2) normal (1) Not Sexy (5) Obscenity (2) One Million Moms (1) one-on-one (22) opinions (1) oral sex (2) Oz Quote (1) Parenting (1) park (1) Pastor's Wives (1) Petition (1) photo of Jill (6) photography (16) Picasso (1) picture (4) pie (1) playful (1) Poetry (2) Politics (1) Pope Benedict (1) porn (1) Pornography (2) Possible Bullshit (1) Power Exchange (1) Pumpkins (1) Queef (1) rabbit (3) Reality TV (1) reasons to have sex (1) relaxation (1) relaxing (1) religion and sexuality (1) restraint (3) Retro HNT (4) Rick Perry's an Idiot (1) Rite Aid (1) Rob Liefeld sucks (1) rocking chair (2) San Francisco Bay Guardian (1) Self-Hating Masturbation Addict (1) sepia (2) sex club (1) Sex Education (2) sex negative (1) sex positive (2) Sex Toys (1) Sex-negative right-wing idiots (3) sex-positive (1) Sexual Development (1) SFBG Article (1) Shitty Kid (1) short fiction (4) shower (1) shower sex (1) silhouette (1) Sinful Sunday (4) slut (1) slut shaming (1) Social Networking (1) Sperm (1) Spitting vs. Swallowing (1) sponsored post (1) Star Wars (3) Steve Harvey (1) stockings (2) submissive (3) Sunday Stealing (3) Swallow (1) swinging (1) taboos (1) Teachers are not usually pedophiles (1) Teenage Jack (1) teeth (1) The Frisky (1) The Naughty Hangout (4) thumbcuffs (3) TMI (7) TMI Tuesday (6) TNH (4) topless (2) toys (6) tribute (2) trust (3) unusual turn-ons (1) vagina cookies (1) Valsalva Maneuver (1) vibrator (3) vibrators (1) Video Clip (1) video games (1) Vincent Price (1) Violent Crime Report (1) virginity (1) voyeurism (1) voyeurism/exhibitionism (18) Walgreens (1) Wanton Wednesday (4) webcam (4) weekly feature (29) Weight Room (1) weights (1) weird (1) Wii (1) wine (1) word of the day (2) workout (2) Written by Both (13) written by Jack (44) written by Jill (46) Written by Neither (1)