Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Naughty Hangout: Peace and Quiet

This week's secondary theme at The Naughty Hangout is "Desire".  As the title indicates, what I desire more than anything right now is peace and quiet.  My entire work day involves noisy children.  When I get home in the afternoon, my daughter is so excited to see me that she doesn't leave my side until bedtime.  This has been a difficult, hectic school year, and I look forward to summer when I'll have two months off.  My daughter won't be so clingy, and I won't be so desperate for a little "me" time.  


Yes, this is the same rocking chair featured in last week's Sinful Sunday.


This picture can also be seen as an interpretation of the primary theme, "Maturity", because I'm forty.

Go see who else is being naughty this week!

-Jill

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh I want to lick your legs Jill!

Erm, did I say that out loud? How very immature of me. ;) x

Anonymous said...

I love the angle from which the photo is taken.

the late phoenix said...

i feel ya, May has been so busy for me i'm gonna crack with all my bloggin' duties...everyone needs to relax for a minute

:) <---earning the smiley

Katie Archer said...

looks very relaxing indeed...

Unknown said...

First of all there is no way in hades you are 40!! I would never believe it in a million years. Secondly I want that rocker and the time to sit and read a real book. I try at bedtime to read, and wake up with it on my head or in the middle of the bed and the corners poking me..

KaziG said...

I hear you on the peace and quiet!! "Me" time is at such a premium and in my case will disappear during the summer as the kids stay up later.

40's young, hun... it's all in how old you feel!

~Kazi xxx

Sexy Smile said...

I couldn't agree more! You look very relaxed and cozy here. I hope the summer brings more of that precious peace and quiet!

Cheeky Minx said...

What a gorgeous aerial view of your relaxation...

Nolens Volens said...

I'm older...will be 45 and yet I still find ways to be immature in playful ways. ;) Love the angle - makes me want to...

Labels

abnormal (1) Amnesia (1) analysis (1) Are You Ready to Get Fucked? (1) arrogance (1) Art Snobbery (1) article (5) baby (1) bath (2) boasting (1) bondage (2) books (2) Boots (1) breakfast (1) C.H.U.D. (1) Cambria List (2) candlelight (2) candles (2) Cell Phones (1) Christine (2) clown porn (1) Courtney Trouble (2) Creepy Blurred Photo (1) cum (1) CVS (1) dark desires (1) Dark Shadows (1) Darth Vader (1) dinner (1) Dirty Haiku (2) double standard (1) dream (1) drink (1) Duck Bill (1) e[lust] (1) EdenFantasys (1) erotic (6) erotic fiction (4) erotica (10) Ex Pertinacia Victoria (1) extreme (1) fact (31) Family Feud (1) fiction (6) Fisting (2) fitness (2) Flash Fiction Friday (7) food (1) Formspring (4) Formspring Friday (4) Funny (9) G-Spot (2) girl-girl (4) Golden Rule (1) group sex (8) Haiku (1) Hair as Erogenous Zone (1) Halloween (5) Han Solo (1) handcuffs (3) heels (1) HNT (13) holiday (5) Horror Movies (1) hot (4) hot tub (2) Huffington Post (2) humor (3) I Don't Want to Think on a Sunday (1) International Fisting Day (2) Interview (1) kink (2) legs (1) lingerie (2) Louis CK (1) Lynette Burrows (1) manholes (1) Mark Driscoll (1) Mark Ruffalo (1) masturbation (18) Masturbation Month (1) meme (18) Meme Hatred (1) Monday picture (3) Mother's Day (1) motherhood (1) Movie Trailers (1) music (4) My Brain Hurts (1) naked Jack (1) Nintendo Wii (1) nipple (1) nipple play (1) non-fiction (2) non-monogamy (1) non-sex (3) nonfiction (2) normal (1) Not Sexy (5) Obscenity (2) One Million Moms (1) one-on-one (22) opinions (1) oral sex (2) Oz Quote (1) Parenting (1) park (1) Pastor's Wives (1) Petition (1) photo of Jill (6) photography (16) Picasso (1) picture (4) pie (1) playful (1) Poetry (2) Politics (1) Pope Benedict (1) porn (1) Pornography (2) Possible Bullshit (1) Power Exchange (1) Pumpkins (1) Queef (1) rabbit (3) Reality TV (1) reasons to have sex (1) relaxation (1) relaxing (1) religion and sexuality (1) restraint (3) Retro HNT (4) Rick Perry's an Idiot (1) Rite Aid (1) Rob Liefeld sucks (1) rocking chair (2) San Francisco Bay Guardian (1) Self-Hating Masturbation Addict (1) sepia (2) sex club (1) Sex Education (2) sex negative (1) sex positive (2) Sex Toys (1) Sex-negative right-wing idiots (3) sex-positive (1) Sexual Development (1) SFBG Article (1) Shitty Kid (1) short fiction (4) shower (1) shower sex (1) silhouette (1) Sinful Sunday (4) slut (1) slut shaming (1) Social Networking (1) Sperm (1) Spitting vs. Swallowing (1) sponsored post (1) Star Wars (3) Steve Harvey (1) stockings (2) submissive (3) Sunday Stealing (3) Swallow (1) swinging (1) taboos (1) Teachers are not usually pedophiles (1) Teenage Jack (1) teeth (1) The Frisky (1) The Naughty Hangout (4) thumbcuffs (3) TMI (7) TMI Tuesday (6) TNH (4) topless (2) toys (6) tribute (2) trust (3) unusual turn-ons (1) vagina cookies (1) Valsalva Maneuver (1) vibrator (3) vibrators (1) Video Clip (1) video games (1) Vincent Price (1) Violent Crime Report (1) virginity (1) voyeurism (1) voyeurism/exhibitionism (18) Walgreens (1) Wanton Wednesday (4) webcam (4) weekly feature (29) Weight Room (1) weights (1) weird (1) Wii (1) wine (1) word of the day (2) workout (2) Written by Both (13) written by Jack (44) written by Jill (46) Written by Neither (1)