Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sinful Sunday: Happy Halloween!

Here I am in my sexy orange and black Halloween tights...


...here is Jack in his scary ghost costume...


...and here is a devil to whom you would happily sell your soul.



See who else is being sinful at Molly's Daily Kiss!

Sinful Sunday

19 comments:

Cheeky Minx said...

I sighed, I giggled and thanked my lucky stars for you both.

Fabulous and sexy post...

Unknown said...

Love the sexy stockings... I want a pair of those!!
Nearly died laughing at Jack's ghost XD
And yes, where do I sign??

~Kazi xxx

Molly said...

I LOVE the stripy tights but Jack's Halloween costume made me giggle... brilliant image!

Mollyxxx

ThatPosition said...

Love Jacks scary ghost, what a great idea.

Unknown said...

Best.Ghost.Ever!

AtiyaLuv said...

love the pics!!!
Jill, you look amazing!
both of you are so very creative! lol

Aluv

Red Shoes said...

Those tights...

YUM!!!

~shoes~

Unknown said...

Yep I would sell my soul to ya, love the stockings .. somehow I am not afraid of the ghost, he looks lonely and in need of a kiss and wet hug ..

Penny said...

Those stockings are very sexy, and Jack's costume is so fun!
xxPenny

Marie Rebelle said...

Ooooh such lovely fun photos! Well done you two!

Rebel xox

Unknown said...

OMG, that ghost! Brilliant disguise.

Boston Bliss said...

Now that is one ghost I would gladly let haunt my house!
Love it - very creative!

Yes, THAT Tonya said...

These are definitely my favorites this week! First of all, I am a huge fan of stockings, especially striped ones. Second, Jill is a devil who can claim my soul anytime! But best of all is Jack's ghost! Although, I'm sure there's nothing insubstantial about what's underneath that sheet! ;)

1ManView said...

Somebody had a wonder trick and treat..

Sexy post...

Blacksilk said...

Stripey tights/stockings/socks FTW. And FTS too (For The Sexy!) :)

Anonymous said...

I love all of them! Best ghost costume of all time! Jill can take my soul anytime, anywhere. One hot lil devil!

Inferno said...

Those are all super fun.
I love halloween partially just because of all the sexy/fun stockings.

Ashly Star said...

I have those same stockings! Very festive, fun & sexy post.

Mia said...

LOVE the tights!!! The ghost is not so scary but definitely a lovely surprise and I just love a little devil!!!

~Mia~ xx

Labels

abnormal (1) Amnesia (1) analysis (1) Are You Ready to Get Fucked? (1) arrogance (1) Art Snobbery (1) article (5) baby (1) bath (2) boasting (1) bondage (2) books (2) Boots (1) breakfast (1) C.H.U.D. (1) Cambria List (2) candlelight (2) candles (2) Cell Phones (1) Christine (2) clown porn (1) Courtney Trouble (2) Creepy Blurred Photo (1) cum (1) CVS (1) dark desires (1) Dark Shadows (1) Darth Vader (1) dinner (1) Dirty Haiku (2) double standard (1) dream (1) drink (1) Duck Bill (1) e[lust] (1) EdenFantasys (1) erotic (6) erotic fiction (4) erotica (10) Ex Pertinacia Victoria (1) extreme (1) fact (31) Family Feud (1) fiction (6) Fisting (2) fitness (2) Flash Fiction Friday (7) food (1) Formspring (4) Formspring Friday (4) Funny (9) G-Spot (2) girl-girl (4) Golden Rule (1) group sex (8) Haiku (1) Hair as Erogenous Zone (1) Halloween (5) Han Solo (1) handcuffs (3) heels (1) HNT (13) holiday (5) Horror Movies (1) hot (4) hot tub (2) Huffington Post (2) humor (3) I Don't Want to Think on a Sunday (1) International Fisting Day (2) Interview (1) kink (2) legs (1) lingerie (2) Louis CK (1) Lynette Burrows (1) manholes (1) Mark Driscoll (1) Mark Ruffalo (1) masturbation (18) Masturbation Month (1) meme (18) Meme Hatred (1) Monday picture (3) Mother's Day (1) motherhood (1) Movie Trailers (1) music (4) My Brain Hurts (1) naked Jack (1) Nintendo Wii (1) nipple (1) nipple play (1) non-fiction (2) non-monogamy (1) non-sex (3) nonfiction (2) normal (1) Not Sexy (5) Obscenity (2) One Million Moms (1) one-on-one (22) opinions (1) oral sex (2) Oz Quote (1) Parenting (1) park (1) Pastor's Wives (1) Petition (1) photo of Jill (6) photography (16) Picasso (1) picture (4) pie (1) playful (1) Poetry (2) Politics (1) Pope Benedict (1) porn (1) Pornography (2) Possible Bullshit (1) Power Exchange (1) Pumpkins (1) Queef (1) rabbit (3) Reality TV (1) reasons to have sex (1) relaxation (1) relaxing (1) religion and sexuality (1) restraint (3) Retro HNT (4) Rick Perry's an Idiot (1) Rite Aid (1) Rob Liefeld sucks (1) rocking chair (2) San Francisco Bay Guardian (1) Self-Hating Masturbation Addict (1) sepia (2) sex club (1) Sex Education (2) sex negative (1) sex positive (2) Sex Toys (1) Sex-negative right-wing idiots (3) sex-positive (1) Sexual Development (1) SFBG Article (1) Shitty Kid (1) short fiction (4) shower (1) shower sex (1) silhouette (1) Sinful Sunday (4) slut (1) slut shaming (1) Social Networking (1) Sperm (1) Spitting vs. Swallowing (1) sponsored post (1) Star Wars (3) Steve Harvey (1) stockings (2) submissive (3) Sunday Stealing (3) Swallow (1) swinging (1) taboos (1) Teachers are not usually pedophiles (1) Teenage Jack (1) teeth (1) The Frisky (1) The Naughty Hangout (4) thumbcuffs (3) TMI (7) TMI Tuesday (6) TNH (4) topless (2) toys (6) tribute (2) trust (3) unusual turn-ons (1) vagina cookies (1) Valsalva Maneuver (1) vibrator (3) vibrators (1) Video Clip (1) video games (1) Vincent Price (1) Violent Crime Report (1) virginity (1) voyeurism (1) voyeurism/exhibitionism (18) Walgreens (1) Wanton Wednesday (4) webcam (4) weekly feature (29) Weight Room (1) weights (1) weird (1) Wii (1) wine (1) word of the day (2) workout (2) Written by Both (13) written by Jack (44) written by Jill (46) Written by Neither (1)