Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sinful Sunday: Peeping


You know I'm standing in the hallway, watching intently as your hands traverse your body.  You like having an audience.  You like knowing how aroused I'm growing as you play; it intensifies your arousal and your movements. Your fingers quicken, dancing over your lips until they are a blur.  You moan as climax overtakes you.  And so do I.

See who else is being sinful at Molly's Daily Kiss!

Sinful Sunday

15 comments:

Silverdom said...

That's very erotic. Very.

Marie Rebelle said...

The photo is hot, but combined with the words it's almost too hot to handle... almost ;)

Rebel xox

Unknown said...

Not so sure I could stand afar with that going on :)

~Kazi xxx

Molly said...

This is such a sexy image... and channeling Vettriano again I see... but the words with the image are electric

Mollyxxx

Ava Grace said...

Oh how so very salacious! ava x

Anonymous said...

I love everything this shows and all that is left to the imagination. The picture is gorgeous, and the subject ... divine.

Stay SINful,
Mr. AP

Anonymous said...

ooh! I feel naughty like I shouldn't be watching, but want to see more! xx

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Oh yea! I hope there was a round 2! ;)

JustLikeHeaven said...

This makes me want to cover my eyes if I walk in on it but it is so steamy that I can't help looking around the corner as well.

Unknown said...

Looks like a great prelude! ;-)

Anonymous said...

How very voyeuristic, and how very erotic.

Stella
Xxx

Cara Sutra said...

This is incredibly moving. Emotive and erotic. It's art I would have in my fantasy erotic gallery, definitely. Thank you so much for sharing. I can just imagine the insanely hot and erotic atmosphere from here!

Anonymous said...

mmmmm love the view of the photo and how it is captured.

Unknown said...

I love how this image makes me feel like I am peeping in the doorway seeing Jill like that. So hot! So inviting me into the room.

Unknown said...

This is so erotic, it really does make me feel like I'm peeping in on something naughty!

Labels

abnormal (1) Amnesia (1) analysis (1) Are You Ready to Get Fucked? (1) arrogance (1) Art Snobbery (1) article (5) baby (1) bath (2) boasting (1) bondage (2) books (2) Boots (1) breakfast (1) C.H.U.D. (1) Cambria List (2) candlelight (2) candles (2) Cell Phones (1) Christine (2) clown porn (1) Courtney Trouble (2) Creepy Blurred Photo (1) cum (1) CVS (1) dark desires (1) Dark Shadows (1) Darth Vader (1) dinner (1) Dirty Haiku (2) double standard (1) dream (1) drink (1) Duck Bill (1) e[lust] (1) EdenFantasys (1) erotic (6) erotic fiction (4) erotica (10) Ex Pertinacia Victoria (1) extreme (1) fact (31) Family Feud (1) fiction (6) Fisting (2) fitness (2) Flash Fiction Friday (7) food (1) Formspring (4) Formspring Friday (4) Funny (9) G-Spot (2) girl-girl (4) Golden Rule (1) group sex (8) Haiku (1) Hair as Erogenous Zone (1) Halloween (5) Han Solo (1) handcuffs (3) heels (1) HNT (13) holiday (5) Horror Movies (1) hot (4) hot tub (2) Huffington Post (2) humor (3) I Don't Want to Think on a Sunday (1) International Fisting Day (2) Interview (1) kink (2) legs (1) lingerie (2) Louis CK (1) Lynette Burrows (1) manholes (1) Mark Driscoll (1) Mark Ruffalo (1) masturbation (18) Masturbation Month (1) meme (18) Meme Hatred (1) Monday picture (3) Mother's Day (1) motherhood (1) Movie Trailers (1) music (4) My Brain Hurts (1) naked Jack (1) Nintendo Wii (1) nipple (1) nipple play (1) non-fiction (2) non-monogamy (1) non-sex (3) nonfiction (2) normal (1) Not Sexy (5) Obscenity (2) One Million Moms (1) one-on-one (22) opinions (1) oral sex (2) Oz Quote (1) Parenting (1) park (1) Pastor's Wives (1) Petition (1) photo of Jill (6) photography (16) Picasso (1) picture (4) pie (1) playful (1) Poetry (2) Politics (1) Pope Benedict (1) porn (1) Pornography (2) Possible Bullshit (1) Power Exchange (1) Pumpkins (1) Queef (1) rabbit (3) Reality TV (1) reasons to have sex (1) relaxation (1) relaxing (1) religion and sexuality (1) restraint (3) Retro HNT (4) Rick Perry's an Idiot (1) Rite Aid (1) Rob Liefeld sucks (1) rocking chair (2) San Francisco Bay Guardian (1) Self-Hating Masturbation Addict (1) sepia (2) sex club (1) Sex Education (2) sex negative (1) sex positive (2) Sex Toys (1) Sex-negative right-wing idiots (3) sex-positive (1) Sexual Development (1) SFBG Article (1) Shitty Kid (1) short fiction (4) shower (1) shower sex (1) silhouette (1) Sinful Sunday (4) slut (1) slut shaming (1) Social Networking (1) Sperm (1) Spitting vs. Swallowing (1) sponsored post (1) Star Wars (3) Steve Harvey (1) stockings (2) submissive (3) Sunday Stealing (3) Swallow (1) swinging (1) taboos (1) Teachers are not usually pedophiles (1) Teenage Jack (1) teeth (1) The Frisky (1) The Naughty Hangout (4) thumbcuffs (3) TMI (7) TMI Tuesday (6) TNH (4) topless (2) toys (6) tribute (2) trust (3) unusual turn-ons (1) vagina cookies (1) Valsalva Maneuver (1) vibrator (3) vibrators (1) Video Clip (1) video games (1) Vincent Price (1) Violent Crime Report (1) virginity (1) voyeurism (1) voyeurism/exhibitionism (18) Walgreens (1) Wanton Wednesday (4) webcam (4) weekly feature (29) Weight Room (1) weights (1) weird (1) Wii (1) wine (1) word of the day (2) workout (2) Written by Both (13) written by Jack (44) written by Jill (46) Written by Neither (1)