Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wicked Wednesday: Lounging By the Pool


I feel the summer sun beating down on my body as I relax in the lounge chair.  I hear him splashing around in the pool nearby.  I picture his toned, tanned body as he swims his laps.

I imagine him climbing out of the pool, hearing the wet splack as his swimming trunks hit the concrete.  I fancy that I can feel his weight as he climbs atop the lounge chair and settles between my spread legs.  I feel the heat of his body as he pulls me close, tearing off my swimsuit and impaling me on his hardness.  I gasp as his cock sinks deep inside me, filling me completely.

I am ripped from my daydream by the sounds of him splashing in the water as he swims his laps.

I lower my fingers between my legs, sneaking them inside my swimsuit.  I spread my moist lips, feeling my wetness.  I stroke my clit eagerly, anxiously, and imagine his fevered thrusts.  I move my fingers quickly, striving for much-needed release.  I climax, shuddering with pleasure.

I don't hear any splashing.  I open my eyes, and he is already inside me.

I feel the summer heat.

This week's prompt:  Feel the summer





Wicked Wednesday



EDIT:  The above picture is not of me, nor is it a picture taken by Jack.  It was found on a random anonymous picture sharing site. 

11 comments:

Twisted Angel said...

Nice job of making the fantasy a reality.. Now can you make me look like the girl in the picture except with my real boobs cause mine are bigger than hers???

both.hands.please said...

There's nothing better than a frolic by the pool.. particularly when it leads to such a welcome intrusion.

Marie Rebelle said...

Such a nice fantasy and a wonderfully sexy photo to go with it.
Rebel xox

H said...

love the angle, love the subject matter even more

Anonymous said...

That is wicked. It got my heart to racing. Very nice.

-H

Mia said...

Such a sexy post!!! Verbally as well as visually.

~Mia~ xx

Gemma Jones said...

Lovely. it makes me impatient for summer in this part of the world.

KaziG said...

Mmmm... way to ramp up the heat! ;)

~Kazi xxx

Cheeky Minx said...

Wicked Wanton words to accompany a truly delectable shot. Thank you for bringing your summer heat to my chilly winter's day...

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeously glistening and tempting image (from the piccie and the words). I think you should Drop the 'u' in the title :)

Molly said...

Lovely little piece of summertime naughtiness.

Mollyxxx

Labels

abnormal (1) Amnesia (1) analysis (1) Are You Ready to Get Fucked? (1) arrogance (1) Art Snobbery (1) article (5) baby (1) bath (2) boasting (1) bondage (2) books (2) Boots (1) breakfast (1) C.H.U.D. (1) Cambria List (2) candlelight (2) candles (2) Cell Phones (1) Christine (2) clown porn (1) Courtney Trouble (2) Creepy Blurred Photo (1) cum (1) CVS (1) dark desires (1) Dark Shadows (1) Darth Vader (1) dinner (1) Dirty Haiku (2) double standard (1) dream (1) drink (1) Duck Bill (1) e[lust] (1) EdenFantasys (1) erotic (6) erotic fiction (4) erotica (10) Ex Pertinacia Victoria (1) extreme (1) fact (31) Family Feud (1) fiction (6) Fisting (2) fitness (2) Flash Fiction Friday (7) food (1) Formspring (4) Formspring Friday (4) Funny (9) G-Spot (2) girl-girl (4) Golden Rule (1) group sex (8) Haiku (1) Hair as Erogenous Zone (1) Halloween (5) Han Solo (1) handcuffs (3) heels (1) HNT (13) holiday (5) Horror Movies (1) hot (4) hot tub (2) Huffington Post (2) humor (3) I Don't Want to Think on a Sunday (1) International Fisting Day (2) Interview (1) kink (2) legs (1) lingerie (2) Louis CK (1) Lynette Burrows (1) manholes (1) Mark Driscoll (1) Mark Ruffalo (1) masturbation (18) Masturbation Month (1) meme (18) Meme Hatred (1) Monday picture (3) Mother's Day (1) motherhood (1) Movie Trailers (1) music (4) My Brain Hurts (1) naked Jack (1) Nintendo Wii (1) nipple (1) nipple play (1) non-fiction (2) non-monogamy (1) non-sex (3) nonfiction (2) normal (1) Not Sexy (5) Obscenity (2) One Million Moms (1) one-on-one (22) opinions (1) oral sex (2) Oz Quote (1) Parenting (1) park (1) Pastor's Wives (1) Petition (1) photo of Jill (6) photography (16) Picasso (1) picture (4) pie (1) playful (1) Poetry (2) Politics (1) Pope Benedict (1) porn (1) Pornography (2) Possible Bullshit (1) Power Exchange (1) Pumpkins (1) Queef (1) rabbit (3) Reality TV (1) reasons to have sex (1) relaxation (1) relaxing (1) religion and sexuality (1) restraint (3) Retro HNT (4) Rick Perry's an Idiot (1) Rite Aid (1) Rob Liefeld sucks (1) rocking chair (2) San Francisco Bay Guardian (1) Self-Hating Masturbation Addict (1) sepia (2) sex club (1) Sex Education (2) sex negative (1) sex positive (2) Sex Toys (1) Sex-negative right-wing idiots (3) sex-positive (1) Sexual Development (1) SFBG Article (1) Shitty Kid (1) short fiction (4) shower (1) shower sex (1) silhouette (1) Sinful Sunday (4) slut (1) slut shaming (1) Social Networking (1) Sperm (1) Spitting vs. Swallowing (1) sponsored post (1) Star Wars (3) Steve Harvey (1) stockings (2) submissive (3) Sunday Stealing (3) Swallow (1) swinging (1) taboos (1) Teachers are not usually pedophiles (1) Teenage Jack (1) teeth (1) The Frisky (1) The Naughty Hangout (4) thumbcuffs (3) TMI (7) TMI Tuesday (6) TNH (4) topless (2) toys (6) tribute (2) trust (3) unusual turn-ons (1) vagina cookies (1) Valsalva Maneuver (1) vibrator (3) vibrators (1) Video Clip (1) video games (1) Vincent Price (1) Violent Crime Report (1) virginity (1) voyeurism (1) voyeurism/exhibitionism (18) Walgreens (1) Wanton Wednesday (4) webcam (4) weekly feature (29) Weight Room (1) weights (1) weird (1) Wii (1) wine (1) word of the day (2) workout (2) Written by Both (13) written by Jack (44) written by Jill (46) Written by Neither (1)