Monday, December 22, 2008

A Little Quality Jill Time

I slowly opened my eyes, aware of the soft, warm blanket underneath me. Reaching out as my eyes adjusted to the dim light coming through the window, I realized that I was alone. The room was quiet, and outside the morning sky was a dull, depressing gray. It was still early, and I tried to go back to sleep.

As I got comfortable on the bed, my arm brushed my breast, and I liked the way it felt. I gave it a gentle squeeze, my nipple touching the palm of my hand. I caressed my breast, feeling my body grow warm with arousal. Still lying on my stomach, I felt the blankets bunched up between my legs and I undulated my hips so that their soft texture wafted against my thighs. I slid down the mattress a couple inches, bringing the bunched-up blankets ever closer to my opening.

I arched my back a little and let my hand travel down my body. I felt warmth against my fingertips as I reached my pussy. I began to move my body up and down against the blankets, riding them where they were gathered. My lips were swollen and full, wetness clinging to my hand as I touched myself. My clit sprang to life, hardening between my fingers as an electric charge shot through me. I trembled with pleasure, my legs lost in a tangle of fabric.

I raised myself onto my knees, holding myself open and sliding two fingers inside. I was juicy and slippery, and it felt amazing to touch myself this way. As I really got into it, I arched my back even higher, and imagined that I was a porn star in the hottest masturbation scene ever. I imagined an incredibly horny audience watching my scene on their televisions or their computers. The thought of exposing myself to them turned me on, and I rubbed and pinched my nipples, feeling myself getting even wetter as I did.

I wasn’t ready to come yet. I wanted to give my pretend audience a memorable performance first. I took my hands off of my body and turned over onto my back. I opened my legs as wide as I could, my feet as far from one another as they could possibly be. I pulled a blanket up, letting it rest between my spread legs and concealing my pussy from view. Covered my breasts teasingly with my hands, I smiled seductively as I imagined the hundreds of people watching my scene. I uncovered one breast, then the other, and played with my nipples again. For my audience, I was the center of attention, and the only thing that mattered to them was watching me.

Even though I had stopped playing, I was still very aroused. I turned toward my nightstand, considering which of my toys I wanted to use. Which one would excite my audience the most. As I opened the drawer, I changed my mind. I wasn’t going to take the easy way out.

I took the blanket in my hand and shaped it into a large bulging lump, then brought my legs together and held it in place between my thighs. I began to rhythmically raise and lower my ass, feeling waves of intense pleasure radiating through me as the blanket kissed my skin. I couldn’t hold back any longer, and I headed directly for my clit, groping it desperately. As I did, my lower half continued bouncing up and down furiously, the blanket driving me to amazing heights. I moaned deeply, my body convulsing as pleasure washed over me. My moan became a passionate cry, and I was suddenly soaring high above the earth.

As soon as I realized that I was coming, my orgasm was over. It was much too quick, and I decided to have another.

-Jill

6 comments:

Jack and Jill said...

Wow! Great story, although I'm sorry I wasn't there to enjoy it first-hand. I do prefer my suggested title for this post: Jill's Morning Masturbation Adventure. Catchy, huh?

-Jack

Anonymous said...

That was bonerific. I would have been one of those audience members for sure.

-D650

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I definetly miss quality Mia time. When I worked nights, coming home and having a moment in bed before I fell asleep led to some awesome orgasms and even better sleep. I need more quality time... Vincent always tells me I can go in the bedroom whenever I feel like I need to but it's different than alone time.

And that is a HUGE fantasy of mine as well - imagining I'm starring in a porno.

Thanks for sharing your quality time and not keeping it to yourself!

Mia Wallace

Jack and Jill said...

I knew you would understand what a turn on that is, Mia! I think it is part of my body image issues. To be in a porno and know that people are watching and getting excited is a great thrill. I wish I was more comfortable in my own body, not necessarily comfortable enough to actually be in a porno, but at least to think that people would want to watch me in one. Jack says I am too hard on myself. He's great that way.

-Jill

Anonymous said...

You and I are so lucky to have such wonderful husbands. Vincent always tells me how sexy I am, how pretty I am, how attracted he is to me. I don't always understand it, especially when I'm naked, but I do feel good when he says it.

Mia Wallace

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of showing off for a large group, of course I don't have the nerve to do it for real though. Hot story Jill!

-M&L

Labels

abnormal (1) Amnesia (1) analysis (1) Are You Ready to Get Fucked? (1) arrogance (1) Art Snobbery (1) article (5) baby (1) bath (2) boasting (1) bondage (2) books (2) Boots (1) breakfast (1) C.H.U.D. (1) Cambria List (2) candlelight (2) candles (2) Cell Phones (1) Christine (2) clown porn (1) Courtney Trouble (2) Creepy Blurred Photo (1) cum (1) CVS (1) dark desires (1) Dark Shadows (1) Darth Vader (1) dinner (1) Dirty Haiku (2) double standard (1) dream (1) drink (1) Duck Bill (1) e[lust] (1) EdenFantasys (1) erotic (6) erotic fiction (4) erotica (10) Ex Pertinacia Victoria (1) extreme (1) fact (31) Family Feud (1) fiction (6) Fisting (2) fitness (2) Flash Fiction Friday (7) food (1) Formspring (4) Formspring Friday (4) Funny (9) G-Spot (2) girl-girl (4) Golden Rule (1) group sex (8) Haiku (1) Hair as Erogenous Zone (1) Halloween (5) Han Solo (1) handcuffs (3) heels (1) HNT (13) holiday (5) Horror Movies (1) hot (4) hot tub (2) Huffington Post (2) humor (3) I Don't Want to Think on a Sunday (1) International Fisting Day (2) Interview (1) kink (2) legs (1) lingerie (2) Louis CK (1) Lynette Burrows (1) manholes (1) Mark Driscoll (1) Mark Ruffalo (1) masturbation (18) Masturbation Month (1) meme (18) Meme Hatred (1) Monday picture (3) Mother's Day (1) motherhood (1) Movie Trailers (1) music (4) My Brain Hurts (1) naked Jack (1) Nintendo Wii (1) nipple (1) nipple play (1) non-fiction (2) non-monogamy (1) non-sex (3) nonfiction (2) normal (1) Not Sexy (5) Obscenity (2) One Million Moms (1) one-on-one (22) opinions (1) oral sex (2) Oz Quote (1) Parenting (1) park (1) Pastor's Wives (1) Petition (1) photo of Jill (6) photography (16) Picasso (1) picture (4) pie (1) playful (1) Poetry (2) Politics (1) Pope Benedict (1) porn (1) Pornography (2) Possible Bullshit (1) Power Exchange (1) Pumpkins (1) Queef (1) rabbit (3) Reality TV (1) reasons to have sex (1) relaxation (1) relaxing (1) religion and sexuality (1) restraint (3) Retro HNT (4) Rick Perry's an Idiot (1) Rite Aid (1) Rob Liefeld sucks (1) rocking chair (2) San Francisco Bay Guardian (1) Self-Hating Masturbation Addict (1) sepia (2) sex club (1) Sex Education (2) sex negative (1) sex positive (2) Sex Toys (1) Sex-negative right-wing idiots (3) sex-positive (1) Sexual Development (1) SFBG Article (1) Shitty Kid (1) short fiction (4) shower (1) shower sex (1) silhouette (1) Sinful Sunday (4) slut (1) slut shaming (1) Social Networking (1) Sperm (1) Spitting vs. Swallowing (1) sponsored post (1) Star Wars (3) Steve Harvey (1) stockings (2) submissive (3) Sunday Stealing (3) Swallow (1) swinging (1) taboos (1) Teachers are not usually pedophiles (1) Teenage Jack (1) teeth (1) The Frisky (1) The Naughty Hangout (4) thumbcuffs (3) TMI (7) TMI Tuesday (6) TNH (4) topless (2) toys (6) tribute (2) trust (3) unusual turn-ons (1) vagina cookies (1) Valsalva Maneuver (1) vibrator (3) vibrators (1) Video Clip (1) video games (1) Vincent Price (1) Violent Crime Report (1) virginity (1) voyeurism (1) voyeurism/exhibitionism (18) Walgreens (1) Wanton Wednesday (4) webcam (4) weekly feature (29) Weight Room (1) weights (1) weird (1) Wii (1) wine (1) word of the day (2) workout (2) Written by Both (13) written by Jack (44) written by Jill (46) Written by Neither (1)