Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sinful Sunday: Come Cuddle Up


Who wants to get under the covers with me?

See who else is being sinful at Molly's Daily Kiss!

Sinful Sunday

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me!

Unknown said...

Might get crowded but i love a party
... Me too please?

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm there! *snuggles up*

~Kazi xxx

Hera said...

Oh Gosh, Looks like I am late to the party again! But I'm in! Cuddle up? Probably not exactly what I had in mind but I will surely take what I can get.

PaganPrincess said...

Yes, please! Over a year since my last morning cuddle!

Unknown said...

Well as if I have to answer that question.. And now knowing for certain how big you are that makes my story all the more arousing.. ahem.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh hello.... I'm Maddie pleased to meet you ;) *dives in*

Anonymous said...

We'll crawl under the covers. Is the bed big enough for 4?

AtiyaLuv said...

I'm with them!!
make some room for moi!!
Aluv

Anonymous said...

*joins in with the snuggles*

Molly said...

LOL... so last week I wanted to snuggle with Jill and now this week.... well, do I really have to chose?

Mollyxxx

Anonymous said...

Me! ME! Pick me!

Marie Rebelle said...

*GASP*

Oh my... oh my... *speechless*

Rebel xox

Marcus said...

Oh wow! what an amazing party that turned into, I'll be glad to help with the overflow parking :)

Anonymous said...

What a pleasant surprise.... Yum!

Donnee Patrese said...

Oh Yes! Can I join the party? I'm a good snuggler and amazing at many other things ;-)

SubReiSkyeM said...

Oh dear, how naughty! Lots of lovely textures going on in this pic; your sheets, armhair and the head of your cock work well together :P

Geeky Nymph said...

I'm in!!! :P

Penny said...

I agree with Molly's comment, both you and Jill look so inviting in your bed ;)
xxPenny

Mia said...

Me and my bisexual boyfriend would be happy to help you there....!!!!

~Mia~ xx

Dee said...

Oh, I'm in with a grin! And thank you for the invitation - that just looks ... delicious :)

xx Dee

Unknown said...

Ooooh my. Wow. I'm impressed. That looks delicious.

Yes, THAT Tonya said...

I think it would get very hot under those covers very quickly! And then we'd have to get out from under them! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh go on, why not - you certainly look eager :)

Unknown said...

Yes please! Can I grab dibs on your arm please? It is GORGEOUS!

Sexy Smile said...

Cuddle? Um,no. But I can think of all sorts of other things I'd like to do... *naughty grin*

heelsnstocking said...

I'd like a portion of that! :)

Anonymous said...

I can guarantee I am tall enough to ride that ride. Yum!

The Temptresss said...

Oh yes, I'm with them. I don't mind waiting, I think you'll find it's worth it, too!

Labels

abnormal (1) Amnesia (1) analysis (1) Are You Ready to Get Fucked? (1) arrogance (1) Art Snobbery (1) article (5) baby (1) bath (2) boasting (1) bondage (2) books (2) Boots (1) breakfast (1) C.H.U.D. (1) Cambria List (2) candlelight (2) candles (2) Cell Phones (1) Christine (2) clown porn (1) Courtney Trouble (2) Creepy Blurred Photo (1) cum (1) CVS (1) dark desires (1) Dark Shadows (1) Darth Vader (1) dinner (1) Dirty Haiku (2) double standard (1) dream (1) drink (1) Duck Bill (1) e[lust] (1) EdenFantasys (1) erotic (6) erotic fiction (4) erotica (10) Ex Pertinacia Victoria (1) extreme (1) fact (31) Family Feud (1) fiction (6) Fisting (2) fitness (2) Flash Fiction Friday (7) food (1) Formspring (4) Formspring Friday (4) Funny (9) G-Spot (2) girl-girl (4) Golden Rule (1) group sex (8) Haiku (1) Hair as Erogenous Zone (1) Halloween (5) Han Solo (1) handcuffs (3) heels (1) HNT (13) holiday (5) Horror Movies (1) hot (4) hot tub (2) Huffington Post (2) humor (3) I Don't Want to Think on a Sunday (1) International Fisting Day (2) Interview (1) kink (2) legs (1) lingerie (2) Louis CK (1) Lynette Burrows (1) manholes (1) Mark Driscoll (1) Mark Ruffalo (1) masturbation (18) Masturbation Month (1) meme (18) Meme Hatred (1) Monday picture (3) Mother's Day (1) motherhood (1) Movie Trailers (1) music (4) My Brain Hurts (1) naked Jack (1) Nintendo Wii (1) nipple (1) nipple play (1) non-fiction (2) non-monogamy (1) non-sex (3) nonfiction (2) normal (1) Not Sexy (5) Obscenity (2) One Million Moms (1) one-on-one (22) opinions (1) oral sex (2) Oz Quote (1) Parenting (1) park (1) Pastor's Wives (1) Petition (1) photo of Jill (6) photography (16) Picasso (1) picture (4) pie (1) playful (1) Poetry (2) Politics (1) Pope Benedict (1) porn (1) Pornography (2) Possible Bullshit (1) Power Exchange (1) Pumpkins (1) Queef (1) rabbit (3) Reality TV (1) reasons to have sex (1) relaxation (1) relaxing (1) religion and sexuality (1) restraint (3) Retro HNT (4) Rick Perry's an Idiot (1) Rite Aid (1) Rob Liefeld sucks (1) rocking chair (2) San Francisco Bay Guardian (1) Self-Hating Masturbation Addict (1) sepia (2) sex club (1) Sex Education (2) sex negative (1) sex positive (2) Sex Toys (1) Sex-negative right-wing idiots (3) sex-positive (1) Sexual Development (1) SFBG Article (1) Shitty Kid (1) short fiction (4) shower (1) shower sex (1) silhouette (1) Sinful Sunday (4) slut (1) slut shaming (1) Social Networking (1) Sperm (1) Spitting vs. Swallowing (1) sponsored post (1) Star Wars (3) Steve Harvey (1) stockings (2) submissive (3) Sunday Stealing (3) Swallow (1) swinging (1) taboos (1) Teachers are not usually pedophiles (1) Teenage Jack (1) teeth (1) The Frisky (1) The Naughty Hangout (4) thumbcuffs (3) TMI (7) TMI Tuesday (6) TNH (4) topless (2) toys (6) tribute (2) trust (3) unusual turn-ons (1) vagina cookies (1) Valsalva Maneuver (1) vibrator (3) vibrators (1) Video Clip (1) video games (1) Vincent Price (1) Violent Crime Report (1) virginity (1) voyeurism (1) voyeurism/exhibitionism (18) Walgreens (1) Wanton Wednesday (4) webcam (4) weekly feature (29) Weight Room (1) weights (1) weird (1) Wii (1) wine (1) word of the day (2) workout (2) Written by Both (13) written by Jack (44) written by Jill (46) Written by Neither (1)