Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sinful Sunday: Bathing Beauty

It's very hot over here, and nothing takes the edge off like a swim.  You should come take a dip with me.  What's that?  You didn't bring your swimsuit?  You must know that's no problem.




See who else is being sinful at Molly's Daily Kiss!

Sinful Sunday

27 comments:

Yes, THAT Tonya said...

Oh yes, I definitely wouldn't mind joining! I have two swimsuits, which is almost funny because I really don't believe in wearing clothing in the water. :) Of course, I wouldn't be wearing either of them with you! ;)

Anonymous said...

Sinfully delicious.

Where did you take these photos? Private pool?

-H

Penny said...

These make me want to get to a pool (and take off my suit), asap! Jill is a lovely Bathing Beauty ;)

JoJo_KK said...

swimming with the twin peaks, glorious!

Anonymous said...

Mmm thank you, my winter afternoon just warmed up a few degrees

Marie Rebelle said...

Naked swimming... that is such a delicious feeling to feel the water against your skin. And Jill looks ever so delicious in these photos. Beautiful and sexy!
Rebel xox

Geeky Nymph said...

I want to swim!! Nude! Very jealous <3

Alex and Lucy from acoupleofwankers said...

OOoh these make me very jealous! I love swimming and sunbathing naked... very much missing our usual spanish naturist holiday this year!

Gorgeous pics :-)

Lucy x

KaziG said...

Mmmmm, would love to go skinny-dipping with you sometime :)

~Kazi xxx

Sexy Smile said...

Wah, I wanna go swimming at your pool! I agree that Jill is definitely a bathing beauty!

Unknown said...

Lovely photos.

And I never bring a bathing suit either! TANLINES - no way!!! :o)

Blacksilk said...

Ooh, fantastic. I've never been in the water naked but I'd dearly love to. That first shot is especially hot!

Molly said...

I want hot... please please please send me some hot!!! I will of course then need to come skinny dipping with you... a completely different type of hot.

Mollyxxx

Jillian said...

Wow! I love that first picture especially :)

kitty said...

i wish i had a lovely warm day and a pool /sighs

kitty xx

TheMasterK said...

I can't swim. But now, I really want to.
Great set. x

Anonymous said...

What a nice cool thing to do on a hot day.

Red Shoes said...

Swim suits? Who needs swim suits??

I don't need no steenking swim suit... :oD

One of the last times I went swimming, it involved two (02) naked women... :oD

~shoes~

AtiyaLuv said...

what can I say that it hasn't already been said...
WOWSERS!!!!

Aluv

Ellsie said...

Gorgeous photos, I would love to take a sexy dip. Looks all so refreshing.

Dee said...

Swimming in skin is definitely the way to go. Gorgeous!

xx Dee

both.hands.please said...

I used to hate it when I forgot my swimsuit..but not anymore. Wheres that pool I wonder?

ladypandorah said...

Oh my! The lustrous shine of your hair is gorgeous in the second image. Great pics.

LP x

DDD said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the middle photo, with just the blue water, your lovely naked body and hair. Beautiful!

Twisted Angel said...

The second is my favorite, and umm can I come play in your pool. Mine is usually occupied by small children and teen agers.. sigh..

Mia said...

Oh skinny-dipping....been such a long time for me!!!

Great shots all of them!!

~Mia~ xx

heelsnstocking said...

Now I'm not sure and swimming with you but if you're ok with foreplay I'm diving straight in?

Stunning as ever Jill xxx

Labels

abnormal (1) Amnesia (1) analysis (1) Are You Ready to Get Fucked? (1) arrogance (1) Art Snobbery (1) article (5) baby (1) bath (2) boasting (1) bondage (2) books (2) Boots (1) breakfast (1) C.H.U.D. (1) Cambria List (2) candlelight (2) candles (2) Cell Phones (1) Christine (2) clown porn (1) Courtney Trouble (2) Creepy Blurred Photo (1) cum (1) CVS (1) dark desires (1) Dark Shadows (1) Darth Vader (1) dinner (1) Dirty Haiku (2) double standard (1) dream (1) drink (1) Duck Bill (1) e[lust] (1) EdenFantasys (1) erotic (6) erotic fiction (4) erotica (10) Ex Pertinacia Victoria (1) extreme (1) fact (31) Family Feud (1) fiction (6) Fisting (2) fitness (2) Flash Fiction Friday (7) food (1) Formspring (4) Formspring Friday (4) Funny (9) G-Spot (2) girl-girl (4) Golden Rule (1) group sex (8) Haiku (1) Hair as Erogenous Zone (1) Halloween (5) Han Solo (1) handcuffs (3) heels (1) HNT (13) holiday (5) Horror Movies (1) hot (4) hot tub (2) Huffington Post (2) humor (3) I Don't Want to Think on a Sunday (1) International Fisting Day (2) Interview (1) kink (2) legs (1) lingerie (2) Louis CK (1) Lynette Burrows (1) manholes (1) Mark Driscoll (1) Mark Ruffalo (1) masturbation (18) Masturbation Month (1) meme (18) Meme Hatred (1) Monday picture (3) Mother's Day (1) motherhood (1) Movie Trailers (1) music (4) My Brain Hurts (1) naked Jack (1) Nintendo Wii (1) nipple (1) nipple play (1) non-fiction (2) non-monogamy (1) non-sex (3) nonfiction (2) normal (1) Not Sexy (5) Obscenity (2) One Million Moms (1) one-on-one (22) opinions (1) oral sex (2) Oz Quote (1) Parenting (1) park (1) Pastor's Wives (1) Petition (1) photo of Jill (6) photography (16) Picasso (1) picture (4) pie (1) playful (1) Poetry (2) Politics (1) Pope Benedict (1) porn (1) Pornography (2) Possible Bullshit (1) Power Exchange (1) Pumpkins (1) Queef (1) rabbit (3) Reality TV (1) reasons to have sex (1) relaxation (1) relaxing (1) religion and sexuality (1) restraint (3) Retro HNT (4) Rick Perry's an Idiot (1) Rite Aid (1) Rob Liefeld sucks (1) rocking chair (2) San Francisco Bay Guardian (1) Self-Hating Masturbation Addict (1) sepia (2) sex club (1) Sex Education (2) sex negative (1) sex positive (2) Sex Toys (1) Sex-negative right-wing idiots (3) sex-positive (1) Sexual Development (1) SFBG Article (1) Shitty Kid (1) short fiction (4) shower (1) shower sex (1) silhouette (1) Sinful Sunday (4) slut (1) slut shaming (1) Social Networking (1) Sperm (1) Spitting vs. Swallowing (1) sponsored post (1) Star Wars (3) Steve Harvey (1) stockings (2) submissive (3) Sunday Stealing (3) Swallow (1) swinging (1) taboos (1) Teachers are not usually pedophiles (1) Teenage Jack (1) teeth (1) The Frisky (1) The Naughty Hangout (4) thumbcuffs (3) TMI (7) TMI Tuesday (6) TNH (4) topless (2) toys (6) tribute (2) trust (3) unusual turn-ons (1) vagina cookies (1) Valsalva Maneuver (1) vibrator (3) vibrators (1) Video Clip (1) video games (1) Vincent Price (1) Violent Crime Report (1) virginity (1) voyeurism (1) voyeurism/exhibitionism (18) Walgreens (1) Wanton Wednesday (4) webcam (4) weekly feature (29) Weight Room (1) weights (1) weird (1) Wii (1) wine (1) word of the day (2) workout (2) Written by Both (13) written by Jack (44) written by Jill (46) Written by Neither (1)