Umm could the heat have anything to do with her being naked. I mean it certainly cranked it up a notch or ten for me. I LOVE using Ice.. Oh I got brave last night and did some pics with a dress I love.. Posting them on the blog ummm not so sure yet.
i remember when i first got together with my now Exhubby. Summer of 84, so hot that we played with popicles, using it like a dildo, sucking, inserting. OMG! it was soooo cold it burned! not to mention, sticky. we had fun playing tho, then showertime after that. All in the attempt to escape the heat.
8 comments:
Very nice. And perfect for summer.
I love to combine ice play with a blindfold, not knowing where the cold will go next creates even more sexual tension . . .
:)
-H
I love oral and ice both giving and recieving.... awesome
Umm could the heat have anything to do with her being naked. I mean it certainly cranked it up a notch or ten for me. I LOVE using Ice.. Oh I got brave last night and did some pics with a dress I love.. Posting them on the blog ummm not so sure yet.
Ice IS fun. I love getting a little oral with it.
Nice idea, haven't used ice in sex play for a long, long time, but now I'm going to have pull some back out. Thanks for the idea!
i remember when i first got together with my now Exhubby. Summer of 84, so hot that we played with popicles, using it like a dildo, sucking, inserting. OMG! it was soooo cold it burned! not to mention, sticky. we had fun playing tho, then showertime after that. All in the attempt to escape the heat.
Post a Comment