Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Naughty Hangout: Deflowered

For this week's The Naughty Hangout, we decided to interpret the main theme, "Flowers", as well as one of the backup themes, "Vanity".  

I love this skirt.  It feels soft on my legs and my ass.  It's loose, and cool enough to wear on a warm night.  It's dark enough to wear someplace formal, but comfortable enough for lounging around the house.  


Jack thinks it looks even better on our bedroom floor.



Go see who else is being naughty this week!

-Jill




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jack an I love your legs! So sexy. Great pictures you two xxx

KaziG said...

Mmmmm... I also agree with Jack. Great interpretation of the two themes :)

~Kazi xxx

Cheeky Minx said...

Yes, Jack is so very right. It belongs in a sexy pool around your gorgeous legs...

Anonymous said...

I love your legs and while I agree with Jack that the skirt looks lovely on the floor I cant help but imagine it would look even better being lifted up across your arse.

xoxo Jana

the late phoenix said...

nice two-pic contrast there, and i love the mirrorplay

HTNH :)

Marcus said...

Yes, I agree with Jack!
Looks good on and off you.

Unknown said...

I laugh because yesterday I did a review on my 'good girl blog' with a blue flowered dress. Except I didn't get the pictures of it coming off, not that hubby didn't try.. here is the link to it.. http://singedwingangelspad.com/fun-flirty-clothes-that-make-you-feel-good-fresh-produce/

Anonymous said...

Cute.

May I see how soft it feels on your legs and ass?

-H

Katie Archer said...

dresses are great! wear all the time during the summer..most of the time without panties ;)

Mr. Smith said...

Very Sexy - I like a series pic!

Mia Wallace said...

Excellent job with the themes! Both pictures are super sexy, but for different reasons. Love it!

R.A. Buckley Writer said...

It does seem like a very nice skirt, but I think I'll agree with Jack and say it looks better on the floor as well!

Labels

abnormal (1) Amnesia (1) analysis (1) Are You Ready to Get Fucked? (1) arrogance (1) Art Snobbery (1) article (5) baby (1) bath (2) boasting (1) bondage (2) books (2) Boots (1) breakfast (1) C.H.U.D. (1) Cambria List (2) candlelight (2) candles (2) Cell Phones (1) Christine (2) clown porn (1) Courtney Trouble (2) Creepy Blurred Photo (1) cum (1) CVS (1) dark desires (1) Dark Shadows (1) Darth Vader (1) dinner (1) Dirty Haiku (2) double standard (1) dream (1) drink (1) Duck Bill (1) e[lust] (1) EdenFantasys (1) erotic (6) erotic fiction (4) erotica (10) Ex Pertinacia Victoria (1) extreme (1) fact (31) Family Feud (1) fiction (6) Fisting (2) fitness (2) Flash Fiction Friday (7) food (1) Formspring (4) Formspring Friday (4) Funny (9) G-Spot (2) girl-girl (4) Golden Rule (1) group sex (8) Haiku (1) Hair as Erogenous Zone (1) Halloween (5) Han Solo (1) handcuffs (3) heels (1) HNT (13) holiday (5) Horror Movies (1) hot (4) hot tub (2) Huffington Post (2) humor (3) I Don't Want to Think on a Sunday (1) International Fisting Day (2) Interview (1) kink (2) legs (1) lingerie (2) Louis CK (1) Lynette Burrows (1) manholes (1) Mark Driscoll (1) Mark Ruffalo (1) masturbation (18) Masturbation Month (1) meme (18) Meme Hatred (1) Monday picture (3) Mother's Day (1) motherhood (1) Movie Trailers (1) music (4) My Brain Hurts (1) naked Jack (1) Nintendo Wii (1) nipple (1) nipple play (1) non-fiction (2) non-monogamy (1) non-sex (3) nonfiction (2) normal (1) Not Sexy (5) Obscenity (2) One Million Moms (1) one-on-one (22) opinions (1) oral sex (2) Oz Quote (1) Parenting (1) park (1) Pastor's Wives (1) Petition (1) photo of Jill (6) photography (16) Picasso (1) picture (4) pie (1) playful (1) Poetry (2) Politics (1) Pope Benedict (1) porn (1) Pornography (2) Possible Bullshit (1) Power Exchange (1) Pumpkins (1) Queef (1) rabbit (3) Reality TV (1) reasons to have sex (1) relaxation (1) relaxing (1) religion and sexuality (1) restraint (3) Retro HNT (4) Rick Perry's an Idiot (1) Rite Aid (1) Rob Liefeld sucks (1) rocking chair (2) San Francisco Bay Guardian (1) Self-Hating Masturbation Addict (1) sepia (2) sex club (1) Sex Education (2) sex negative (1) sex positive (2) Sex Toys (1) Sex-negative right-wing idiots (3) sex-positive (1) Sexual Development (1) SFBG Article (1) Shitty Kid (1) short fiction (4) shower (1) shower sex (1) silhouette (1) Sinful Sunday (4) slut (1) slut shaming (1) Social Networking (1) Sperm (1) Spitting vs. Swallowing (1) sponsored post (1) Star Wars (3) Steve Harvey (1) stockings (2) submissive (3) Sunday Stealing (3) Swallow (1) swinging (1) taboos (1) Teachers are not usually pedophiles (1) Teenage Jack (1) teeth (1) The Frisky (1) The Naughty Hangout (4) thumbcuffs (3) TMI (7) TMI Tuesday (6) TNH (4) topless (2) toys (6) tribute (2) trust (3) unusual turn-ons (1) vagina cookies (1) Valsalva Maneuver (1) vibrator (3) vibrators (1) Video Clip (1) video games (1) Vincent Price (1) Violent Crime Report (1) virginity (1) voyeurism (1) voyeurism/exhibitionism (18) Walgreens (1) Wanton Wednesday (4) webcam (4) weekly feature (29) Weight Room (1) weights (1) weird (1) Wii (1) wine (1) word of the day (2) workout (2) Written by Both (13) written by Jack (44) written by Jill (46) Written by Neither (1)